April 2017 POAS!

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
3849 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

lucky_charm :  Yay!  I’m happy you made one!  And I really like your last question. Good luck this cycle!  Hopefully I won’t have to roll call for April, but I do plan to still check up on the thread 🙂

Post # 4
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/28

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: I’m CD1! After like 5 days of spotting, weird. 

Ovulation Date: no idea. Clomid 3-7 then about 9 days after that. Not sure though. 

POAS Date: TBA

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days currently, but I can go months and months without a AF. 

Cycles Trying: over a year with breaks. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, clomid, lots of stuff 

Trying anything new this month? Nope

What’s something positive you’ve learned so far on your TTC journey? We got pregnant once, it could happen again, maybe. No stress. Just hopeful. (-:

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/april-2017-poas/#ixzz4biAmkMET

Post # 5
594 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32 / 33

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD15

Ovulation Date: I think today, 3/18, but possibly yesterday. Will see in a few days if my temp confirms that!

POAS Date: April 1

Usual Cycle Length: 29 avg

Cycles Trying: This is #9

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, preseed, prenatals & coq10. 

Trying anything new this month? The preseed and coq10 are new this month. Getting some bloodwork done in about a week to do some hormone testing. 

What’s something positive you’ve learned so far on your TTC journey? 

Post # 6
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 10

Ovulation Date: I think tomorrow or the 21st we will see when temps/opk confirm

POAS Date: April 3rd 

Usual Cycle Length: 25 days

Cycles Trying: 2nd – although the last month was spur of the moment and I think we missed my FW by 1 day 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BDing every other day during my FW (which is now!), using preseed (life saver!), temping and OPK’s…I know some say that temping is stressful but I have found it to be quite relaxing as I feel like I know what is going on better…maybe I will feel differently if I am still trying 6+ months from now

Trying anything new this month? preseed, temping, and OPK’s

What’s something positive you’ve learned so far on your TTC journey? DH and I have fallen even more *in love* and really speaking lovely words of affirmation to each other. I have also learned to relenquish control over my life and truly give it over to God. With every other life decision I’ve ever made I could just DO IT, but this is totally out of my control and I neded to be okay with that! 

Post # 7
594 posts
Busy bee

Meant2Bee :  I have been doing this for 9 months and I still feel that way about temping!

Post # 8
168 posts
Blushing bee

Ah. I’ve decided to finally join one of these. Long time lurker. 

<div class=”text-holder” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>

Your age/ your partner’s age: 25/33

Baby #: 1!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Unknown. I went off bc in August, had one cycle in October and nothing since. Currently on 14 days of progesterone to try and kick my cycle back into gear (has this worked for anyone else?)

Ovulation Date: If this works hopefully the 20th ish  

POAS Date: April 29

Usual Cycle Length: No idea 

Cycles Trying: Not trying/ not planning but hoping for happy accidents since Novemberish  

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Just trying to get my cycle back and lots of BDing

Trying anything new this month? Progesterone challenge 

What’s something positive you’ve learned so far on your TTC journey? That having a baby is a lot harder than I once anticipated. Which will probably make this process a lot more rewarding once we finally get our BFP

</div>

Post # 11
3849 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

lucky_charm :  I made it in Powerpoint. I googled a clover wallpaper on Google Images, and copied and pasted it to a PowerPoint slide. Then I added text boxes over the picture. Every time I uploaded it into the thread, I downloaded the updated slide as a jpg.

Post # 12
594 posts
Busy bee

lucky_charm :  Are you using Fertility Friend? FF won’t give you crosshairs until you have 3 days of elevated temps as there has to be a sustained shift to confirm o!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors