ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 34/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 13

Ovulation Date: 03/22

POAS Date: 04/05

Usual Cycle Length: 29 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, prenatals, OPK (new this cycle), pre-seed (new this cycle)

Trying anything new this month? OPKs & Pre-seed

What’s something positive you’ve learned so far on your TTC journey? Realizing how supportive and amazing my DH is, and how much I really want this (have been a long time fence sitter)

Post # 34
1350 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Well my TWW begins today! I have created a plan to do some kind of activity daily ranging from dinner with friends to reading a good book. I am going to TRY and not symptom spot or POAS too early. The good thing this month is I have family coming into town 4 days before I am supposed to POAS and will leave the day before AF is expected so I think that will help. FX! 

Post # 35
347 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/27

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD15

Ovulation Date: I THINK 3/23 or 3/24 – I will edit when I know for sure. 🙂

POAS Date: 4/7

Usual Cycle Length: There hasn’t been a “usual” for awhile! Came off of bcp last May, had cycles that somewhat regulated to 40ish days, then got pg in October. I miscarried and had a super long cycle after that, finally got af after around 80 days! So that would make this my second cycle after mc.

Cycles Trying: 2 (after mc)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD eod (trying!), prenatals, charting temps and cm, seed cycling to get cycle regular (which dare I say, is working), visualization and positive affirmations (I feel so much better even though it sounds silly to say), praying A LOT, I’m sure there are some other things I am forgetting. 

Trying anything new this month? Maca and seed cycling, but those are both mainly to regulate cycle, which will hopefully help with a bfp!

What’s something positive you’ve learned so far on your TTC journey? I’m still trying to appreciate that this is all in God’s hands and I cannot control it. Sounds like some others feel the same! I am doing my best to eat healthy and prepare my body for baby. I also have brought positive affirmations and visualization into my life, and this has helped tremendously with living in the now and not getting caught up in the things I want so badly! Focusing on being in the moment and doing my best to stay positive has been a huge support. 

Post # 36
347 posts
Helper bee

Meant2Bee :  I LOVE your tww plan of doing some kind of planned activity each day! I am totally stealing that when I am in the tww. 🙂 Good idea!

Post # 39
347 posts
Helper bee

lucky_charm :  Seed cycling is an interesting concept that I am still learning about! The gist of it is that you take 1 tbls. each of ground flaxseed and ground pumpkin seeds each day during your follicular phase, and 1 tbls. each of ground sesame seeds and ground sunflower seeds each day during your luteal phase. The idea is that it gives you more of the nutrients your hormones are made out of. They work together to balance estrogen and progesterone at different points of your cycle. I also forgot to mention that I upped my fat intake (think nuts and avocado) and reduced my gluten intake (just in case ;)). The seeds also give you healthy fats that your hormones need since they are made out of cholesterol. It is super interesting and I figured at the very least I am giving myself some healthy foods. 🙂 I am linking an article in case you want to know more – just an article that I found online and I found it informative.

Seed Cycling for Hormone Balance – Gentle Ways to Restore Normal

Post # 41
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Grrrr I’m on day 5 of flashing smilies on my OPKs. I thought that I would’ve ovulated by now! Sometimes I feel like this is harder than the TWW because I worry about getting in BD’s. Last night, DH was too tired so maybe it was a good thing to see the flashing smiley again today. 

lucky_charm :  Would you move my POAS date to April 3rd?

Post # 43
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/34

Baby #: 1!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1

Ovulation Date: I think around 4/5 – 4/8 but I’m not quite sure

POAS Date: 4/22

Usual Cycle Length: Well when I got off BC in August I had pretty regular 28-30 day cycles…but unfortunately I had an early miscarriage in Dec/Jan and have had a 48 and 32 day cycle, so hopefully it’s becoming more regular again. 

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’m charting with the Ovia app, taking prenatals, BD timing, and OPKs 

Trying anything new this month? This will be my first month using OPKs, so I’m excited about that

What’s something positive you’ve learned so far on your TTC journey? I’ve learned that staying away from google is a good idea! And like others have said, learning about on patience, trying to stay positive, and trying to appreciate my body and all it does. 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/april-2017-poas/#ixzz4c0iywygD

Post # 44
1350 posts
Bumble bee

deleted

Post # 45
Hostess
11156 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I’m trying to figure out my wondfo OPKs. They’re not making sense so far and I can’t really tell which line is darker at the moment. Should it be obvious. My predicted O date is tomorrow but I’m not sure. We BD’d last night, and probably again tonight if DH isn’t wiped (he’s having a rough couple days at work).

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors