April 2017 POAS!

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 751
3579 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

BFN this morning. I feel like if I did implant as early as 6dpo I should have seen something this morning on 9 dpo…. I’ll probably test again Monday morning, but I’m pretty defeated already :/

Post # 752
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

SeaOfLove :  don’t be discouraged! For my first pregnancy I tested negative at 9dpo and a blazing positive at 11dpo (at night no less) and for this pregnancy I had a such super squinter at 9dpo that my husband couldn’t see it so I didn’t count it and it was very obviously positive the next morning. Good luck! 

Post # 753
3579 posts
Sugar bee

thumperbear :  Thank you, dear ❤ I think it’s so easy to get discouraged at 5 cycles in. It’s hard to imagine actually getting pregnant at this point.

Post # 754
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

SeaOfLove :  You’re not out yet!! For my 1st I implanted 9DPO and didn’t get my positive until 13DPO and I got a BFN 11DPO.

AFM I’m going on day 3 of nausea and burping. So gross!

Post # 755
Hostess
11731 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

amanda1988 :  hahaha – that’s amazing. Excuses for starfishing 🙂

Post # 756
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

SeaOfLove :  it is, I was ripping my hair out by 5 cycles. It’s the single most frustrating thing I’ve ever done. I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

Post # 757
3579 posts
Sugar bee

robin2015 :  Thank you! FX for you!

thumperbear :  Thank you for the relatable words ❤

I had my annual exam this morning, and I may have gotten a not emotional when I was talking to the midwife about TTC. I couldn’t help it… I was trying so hard to hold back tears. She was being so hopeful and supportive. It was nice just to talk to someone out loud who understands. Lol. DH doesn’t quite get it, and I don’t have any good friends at the same stage in life.

Post # 758
5602 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

temp down today. fingers crossed for a big jump up tomorrow!

Post # 760
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I just got a BFP. I’m about 10 dpo so that will give me a edd of 1/1/18! So exciting!

Post # 761
3579 posts
Sugar bee

amanda1988 :  No, she just told me not to test until 14dpo. I said. “I’ll probably test sooner.” lol

Post # 764
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

raccoona :  Exciting and Congrats! Enjoy this time!

amanda1988 :  I still get so happy when I see that blazing positive OPK. BD and Good luck! 

SeaOfLove :  There is still hope. I know how you feel though.. for some reason the fifth cycle was hard. It doesn’t feel new and exciting anymore but hang in there. Once you are holding your baby this will all make sense. (That’s what people tell me anyway. 😉)  I think I started to feel a little resentment towards DH around cycle 5 because I felt like I was carrying a lot of the burden, which I totally did to myself. Talking to DH about how I was feeling really helped. 

I got my day 3 blood work back and things look good for me. FSH, AMH thyroid and estradiol. DH got his SA back and things look ok. His morphology is low at only 3% (should be over 4%) Everything else looks good. I am probably reading way too much online and it seems like everyone has a different opinion. Some say that they conceived naturally it just took awhile, others say IUI and some just went straight to IVF. I guess morpholgy is the least understood component of the sperm analysis and the data has changed over the years. I might jump over to another board to get more advice on that. We don’t meet with our doctors till Thursday. I am hopeful that because all of his other numbers were good we should be ok. Believe it or not, I am relieved. I know now that it is possible to have a baby with DH and it will feel good to have a plan in place. Speak up if you have any knowledge about morphology but I also hope you ladies don’t ever have to learn about this stuff because you will get BFPs!! 

Post # 765
3995 posts
Honey bee

SeaOfLove :  Hang in there lady! I didn’t get anything until about 11 DPO- I was getting discouraged too. 9 DPO is still pretty early.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors