April 2018 Spring Babies & Mamas

posted 4 weeks ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
141 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats! Your due date is my birthday! 🙂   Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Post # 4
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  3w6d

What is your estimated due date? April 4

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday at 11DPO

Who have you told?  No one yet!

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure!

How did you tell your partner? Haven’t yet 😬

Any symptoms yet? Nope

What are you most excited about? Everything! I loved pregnancy the first time around!

When is your first appt? Won’t call and probably won’t go until 12 weeks

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes!

Will there be a April 2018 mamas Facebook group? 

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  3 weeks, 4 days

What is your estimated due date? April 77 

What baby # is this? 2, DS turned 1 on July 22 

How many cycles trying? 2, I got my period back after 10 months 

When did you get your BFP? 9 DPO

Who have you told? DH, parents 

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure yet 

How did you tell your partner? I just shouted for him to come downstairs and look at the test!! lol

Any symptoms yet? Some nausea, very tired

What are you most excited about? Finding out the gender! 

When is your first appt? Not sure yet, I can’t remember when I went last time 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes!

Thanks for starting this!

Post # 8
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

springgle :  my daughter will be 2 on August 6th! Were you part of a Facebook bee mom group for your first? 

Post # 10
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

How far along are you?  3w5d

What is your estimated due date? April 7

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday! 10 DPO

Who have you told? DH and my sister

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure… DH’s sister has been struggling with infertility for a long time and is about to have an IVF cycle. We’re definitely waiting until after we hear how that goes for her. 

How did you tell your partner? Put a “Big Brother” shirt on my 20 month old. I thought it would take DH a long time to notice but the second he walked in the door, he saw it!

Any symptoms yet? Awful insomnia during the night the past three nights, which is unusual for me, and then crazy tired all day. 

What are you most excited about? Seeing my son be a big brother! 

When is your first appt? No idea– I don’t think my office sees people until close to 12 weeks. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yep, I’m way too impatient to not find out! And there’s no way DH and I can agree on both a girl and boy name haha!

Post # 11
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

princess_r :  My son will be 2 on Nov 13. Were you in a Nov 2015 FB group? Or were you due in Oct? Now I’m trying to figure out whether I’ve crossed (virtual) paths with you before… 

Post # 12
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  3w5d

What is your estimated due date? April 7th, DH’s birthday!

What baby # is this? #2, DS turns 2 on October 18th

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 12DPO

Who have you told? in order: my endocrinologist, the receptionist of the OBGYN department of the hospital, DS and DH.

When do you plan on telling more people? I think I’ll have to tell my MIL in two weeks, DS and I are flying back to Italy and staying with her. Last time I was extremely nauseous at 6 weeks. Everyone else will have to wait until 13 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I wrapped up a digital test and wrote in a birthday card that his present was in the works, presently at 10% ready. He said “but it’s not my birthday” started reading the card and asked “you’re really pregnant, then?!” he was afraid to jinx it by asking.

Any symptoms yet? a bit of nausea and tiredness (which I always have), slight backache, twinges in my lower abdomen, peeing all the time, CLEAR SKIN!!!

What are you most excited about? Feeling the first kick, finding out the sex and reaching viability

When is your first appt? first OB visit with U/S August 23rd, 7w4d

(thyroid check tomorrow morning)

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Absolutely! We are hoping, wishing and praying for a girl this time. XD

Post # 13
888 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

ROLL CALL: 

How far along are you? 4w5d

What is your estimated due date? April 1

What baby # is this? First

How many cycles trying? Second, first cycle ended in a chemical

When did you get your BFP? A week ago at 11DPO

Who have you told? My husband and 2 close friends (for guidance and venting!)

When do you plan on telling more people? Family and some coworkers after 8 weeks, everyone else at 13 weeks 

How did you tell your partner? Took the test in the morning, showed DH when he got home from work! 

Any symptoms yet? Sore breasts, cramping, gas pain, a little heartburn, starting to notice more fatigue 

What are you most excited about? Honestly it’s tough to get TOO excited quite yet after the chemical last cycle…would really like to get to that 8 week appt ASAP!

When is your first appt? August 22

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Nope! 🙂 We’ll see if we stay strong in that! 

Post # 14
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Hi everyone! Looking forward to joining the Facebook group when its up and running😊

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  3+6

What is your estimated due date? April 8

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1st!

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday.

Who have you told?  Just DH

When do you plan on telling more people? I’ll tell a couple close girlfriends when I see them. Our parents after the first OB appt. Then everyone else in 2nd trimester.

How did you tell your partner? I went to visit him at work and when we were leaving said “I think I’m pregnant.” He was thrilled! I thought AF arrived a few days early but it was very, very light and I tested and got 2 BFPs. 

Any symptoms yet? Nothing..yet!

What are you most excited about? Seeing DH become a dad! And also having our children grow up with our puppy (we’re obsessed with our dog!)

When is your first appt? I’ll call on Monday to make an appt. I think they will see me around 7-8 weeks.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? I don’t want to but DH is adamant about finding out.. So, we will probably find out. 

Post # 15
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Hey ladies! Excited to get to know you all. I’m super close with first baby’s mommy group.

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  between 4-5 weeks

What is your estimated due date? April 6

What baby # is this? Baby 2

How many cycles trying? We were NTNP, this was my third PP cycle 

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday, July 28th

Who have you told? Just hubby and DD

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably tell family after the first ultrasound and the rest of the world around second tri 

How did you tell your partner? DD got a baby doll to help her practice for her new job, hubby didn’t get it at all so I had to explain she was practicing being a sister to the real baby which we are having in April.

Any symptoms yet? Nope, I feel very normal. Same as with DD. 

What are you most excited about? Those first days, full of newborn snuggles and seeing our family grow

When is your first appt? August 14 with the nurse to get blood work and new pregnancy paperwork done, will schedule U/S then as well.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Not sure yet! I really didn’t want to find out with baby 1 but hubby wanted to know for his birthday present. I think it would be fun to have this one be a surprise. 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/april-2018-spring-babies-mamas/#ixzz4oEu3ewMA

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors