April 2018 Spring Babies & Mamas

posted 4 weeks ago in Pregnancy
Post # 62
310 posts
Helper bee

littlebuzz :  I can add you to our March 2018 FB group!  Just send me your email address! 🙂

Post # 63
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4w5d

What is your estimated due date? 4/19

What baby # is this? 3

How many cycles trying? 15

When did you get your BFP? 8/9/17 VERRRRY faint at 430pm. darker 8/10 and read “pregnant” on 8/11 with FMU.

Who have you told? husband, our besties g&v, a few internet mamas.

When do you plan on telling more people? later. after week 10 if we can hide it.

How did you tell your partner? we are house hunting. i have never been able to surprise him before because all of our babies are infertility babies and he knew about testing… but we thought we were out. i gave him a pair of baby booties with the test inside while we were visiting a home that were putting an offer on.

Any symptoms yet? headaches, tired AF and crampy.

What are you most excited about? beign pregnant again. the newborn stage. flutters. seeing my first two be siblings.

When is your first appt? another blood draw for progesterone 8/17, ultrasound 8/31 then ill be released to my OB and schedule something for september

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? yes

hello mamas!

i found the bee back in the day during our wedding planning time. when i got pregnant in 2012, i joined a group of mamas on here just like this. we are all in a FB group now and have met in person – still besties! same with my second pregnancy (2015), we chat daily too! i have PCOS and endometriosis, so its been a long exhausting 15 cycles of more infertility treatments and needles than i can count which is why i decided to join again!

xo sarah

Post # 64
1658 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4wks, 5 days

What is your estimated due date? 4/19

What baby # is this? 3

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP?  8/10

Who have you told?  My dh and my Nov 2015 WB group

When do you plan on telling more people?  12 wks

How did you tell your partner? Just showed him the test

Any symptoms yet?  Sore breasts, nausea, tired

What are you most excited about?  Having another baby to cuddle

When is your first appt? Going to call today

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes

Post # 65
1658 posts
Bumble bee

princess_r :  Can you add me to the FB group?  You know who I am.  : )

Post # 66
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Hi ladies! Just got my BFP this afternoon for Baby #2, and couldn’t wait to post here… I love being part of the Bee mom group I joined when our little guy was born in 2016. Looking forward to joining another group of mommas!

How far along are you?  4 weeks + 0 days 

What is your estimated due date? 4/26/18

What baby # is this?  Our second! We have a 17 month old boy named Noah!

How many cycles trying? 1st 

When did you get your BFP? Today! 

Who have you told?  DH and all of the girls from my son’s birth month group 

When do you plan on telling more people? Not quite sure yet! We told our families very early last time (around 5 weeks)- not sure we’ll do it as early this time. 

How did you tell your partner? I dressed our son in an “I’m a big brother” shirt! 

Any symptoms yet? Long story short- I was supposed to run a marathon on September 10th that I’ve been training for since May. Last week, I just decided that I didn’t want to run anymore and that I didn’t care about the race. That should have been my first time! I was also dizzy and anxious feeling several times, which happened last time I was pregnant, too.

What are you most excited about? Seeing our son as a big brother, and having our two babies grow up together! 

When is your first appt?  Scheduling tomorrow.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Definitely! 

Post # 67
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

beta 8/10 : 21

beta 8/12 : 48

beta 8/17 : 105

i am not doubling as we should. had an ultrasound 5w1d and could not see a gestational sac. couldnt see tubes so wasnt able to rule out the ectopic. having my betas drawn again tomorrow 8/19 to see what theyre doing. likely waiting to miscarry at home. the wait is agonizing.

Post # 68
4232 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

mrstomama :  Oh no… I’m so sorry. I hope your betas look better tomorrow ❤

Post # 69
1658 posts
Bumble bee

mrstomama :  I’m so sorry.  I hope that your betas go up now and the last number was just a fluke. 

Post # 70
2111 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  5 weeks

What is your estimated due date? April 20

What baby # is this? 2nd babe

How many cycles trying? 8

When did you get your BFP? August 16

Who have you told? Hubby, two close friends, and our Aug 2015 WB baby group. 

When do you plan on telling more people? 12 weeks. MAYBE tell parents after the first ultrasound. 

How did you tell your partner? I put a “Best Big Bro” tshirt on our son.

Any symptoms yet? Hungry and I woke up last night with heartburn. Not sure if they’re related. 

What are you most excited about? Giving my little guy a sibling. Completing our family (this will be our last). 

When is your first appt? US on Sept 7, first dr appointment on Sept 12. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes 100% sure

Post # 71
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hi All! I’m so excited to join you all! I’ve sent a request to join the FB group too. 

How far along are you?  4 weeks, 2 days

What is your estimated due date? April 27th

What baby # is this? 2, DD is 17 months old

How many cycles trying? 2…and really thought I was out this month, as I was on a girls cruise during my fertile window.

When did you get your BFP? Today! 

Who have you told? My husband and parents. 

When do you plan on telling more people?  I’ll probably tell some close friends and my siblings over the next week. We’ll announce around 10-12 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? Had our little girl bring him the pregnancy test.

Any symptoms yet? Fatigue. And an odd symptom I had during my last pregnancy- wanting nothing to do with sweets. Last night we made brownies, and I couldn’t even eat it. That’s when I decided to test. 

What are you most excited about?  Having a sibling for our little girl

When is your first appt? Don’t know yet, but probably soon, as I’ll be high risk due to a clotting disorder. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes!!

Post # 72
4232 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

lotus11 :  Welcome and congratulations!!  We look forward to seeing you on the Facebook group!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors