(Closed) April 23, 2011

posted 8 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
218 posts
Helper bee

I have my venue picked out, my photographer, my dress, my sister’s dress, and my shoes. You are definitely way ahead of me!

My colors are white, ivory, a bunch of greens, and splashes of purple.

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

OMG, I have April 22, 2011, and you all put me to shame.. I am just starting on picking a venue..

I hope it is not too late..

Thanks also for the heads up on it being Easter weekend.

How many of you are having indoor weddings?

I am slightly concerned about the weather in April..

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

I had no idea that was easter weekend…oh well!  April 23, 2011 woo hoo!

Post # 8
11 posts
Newbee

I didn’t know it was Easter weekend until I tried to book our venue for April 24th!  🙂  Sooo, we went with the 23rd instead.  I’ve finished all of our planning, and we’re just sending off payments now.  Money mouth  

I am trying to find a different wedding dress because I think I’d like a different style than the one I originally bought, but otherwise I’m just waiting!  Laughing

Post # 9
907 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I know you posted this a few months ago, but I’m also an April 23, 2011 bride!  We had no idea it was Easter weekend when we picked the date, but we have not ran into any issues yet.  We’re just having a little bitty wedding at a wonderful bed and breakfast that has wedding packages.  I don’t have to worry about too much, but I did manage to come up with a pretty lengthy to-do list!  

Post # 10
32 posts
Newbee

Hi Brides!

I am also having an April 23 wedding.  I feel like I am the most behind.  I still have not even picked my wedding party, ok well I have picked them I just have not asked everyone yet.  Also still looking for a photographer.  Looks like I have some catching up to do.  I will keep you posted as things get checked off, I am sure I will need your advice.  I have not had any problems due to the Easter hliday yet, but I do hope that it can help us keep our guest count down. 

Post # 12
134 posts
Blushing bee

I’m an easter bride too! – or as my nana would say a bad catholic 🙂

we just got engaged in august and are planning like crazy, but it is a destination wedding so it shouldn’t be too last minute.  Sending save the dates any minute – as soon as my future MIL and FIL get me their lists!!

when are you all sending out your invitations? when are you asking for rsvp’s by?  holy cow only 6 months to go!

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee

Im a April 23, 2011 bride!! I got engaged in aug and I have got a lot done. My FI and me have been together, high school sweethearts for 3 years. I have my dress, a caterier, venue, dj, and photographer. I already ordered my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl. Im trying to get things little by little. I went to a bridal show and one of the ladys said april is the month everyone is getting married in! I didnt know it was on easter kinda scares me but oh well. My colors are black red and white. My mother says it isnt a spring color but roses come out in spring? What do yall think?

Post # 15
222 posts
Helper bee

@ADBJSM:  I went to a wedding expo this weekend & I was told that I am the only April bride!! But I guess that is partially due to April weather here in Canada!

Post # 16
128 posts
Blushing bee

I am an April 23, 2011 bride also, had no idea at first it was Easter weekend. We chose it because it was my grandparents’ anniversary and my grandmother, who I was close to, passed away unexpectedly last year.

We chose green, white and yellow for the colors. How is the planning going for everyone? I feel like right now is the calm before the storm.

The topic ‘April 23, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors