(Closed) April 25, 2010

posted 9 years ago in April 2010
Post # 3
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

April 25th is a great day to get married!!  Congrats!

Post # 4
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

April 25th is our ANZAC Day and i think its a great day to celebrate love and your future

congrats!

Post # 5
205 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations on your engagement! Your date is not a bad date to get married. Why not get married on a Sunday, be unique & different…who knows, you may even save money on some things by getting married on a sunday. Happy Planning!

Post # 6
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

I just meant it was a great day to get married because I got married on April 25th this year.  I didn’t realize it was a holiday.  Cool.

Post # 7
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Jewel Box in Forest Park and Windows on Washington

It’s definitely cheaper to get married on a day other than a Saturday night!  I think it’ll be great!

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

How exciting!  We’re getting married on 4/25/2010 too!  We chose a Sunday because we really wanted to get married at the Castle Green, a local historic landmark in Pasadena, CA, and it was too expensive to do so on a Saturday.  We figured the majority of our guests are local so it won’t be a problem for them to attend the wedding and still get to work the next day.  Plus, since the venue reduces the amount of time alloted for the actual event on Sundays (as opposed to Saturdays), we worked around it by buying an additional hour at the beginning of the event for much less than if we had reserved a Saturday.  I think buying that additional hour now gives us the same amount of time for our event as we would have on a Saturday for hundreds of dollars less. 

What kind of planning have you done so far?  This site has really fueled my fire as far as the planning goes.  I have alot of ideas firmed up because of the contributions and next week the ‘maids and I are going dress shopping as a group for the 1st time.  I’m really looking forward to it.  Other than that, I’ve purchased decorative freeze dried flowers for crafts, apocethary jars for the candy buffet, hired the DJ and we have the wedding party named.  Everything else is just an idea at this point.

Can’t wait to hear what kind of planning you’ve done so far.

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Am getting married on 26th. The reception is on 25th.

Post # 12
12 posts
Newbee

Am getting married on 26th. The reception is on 25th.

Post # 13
223 posts
Helper bee

Anura, I found my date twin.  I thought I was the only one getting married on that day & on a Monday no less.  Congrats!

Post # 15
12 posts
Newbee

Ing2foru: Thanks and Congrats!!! My wedding reception is the day before that.. So most of the ppl would be attending that and skip the actual wedding I guess..

The topic ‘April 25, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors