(Closed) April 3, 2010

posted 9 years ago in April 2010
Post # 3
2373 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2008

We used bella pictures, they have offices all around the country.  Basically they match you with your style of photographer.  If you know how to retouch photos yourself, it’s a good deal.  If not I would go with someone local. 

Post # 4
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Woohoo… I’m an Easter Bride also, 4/3/10!! Are there any more of you out there?! I’m getting married near my hometown (Huntington Beach)… at Disneyland, California! We’re doing a Cinderella blue & accents of bumblebee yellow color scheme!

Post # 5
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

April 3rd is my day too!! :] We’re getting married in Eastern Washington, and our colors are hot pink, black and damask :] I really didn’t even think about it being Easter when we picked the day, out original date was: April 10th, and my Parents ran to the place we wanted to have our reception at and the only open dates were: early March, April 3rd and late May, so, April 3rd it was =) it’s exactly 6 months before my birthday, and both our Parents have April anniverseries which is cool :]

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

My day as well… Wedding Destination Las Vegas.. I really forgot it was easter really..

using white, black damask and haven’t decided either to incorporate turquoise or yellow. not having a party but a ceremony and a special dinner, and dealing with the place to bring wedding items into the private room.

any ideas are welcomeee.

good luck and keep it up! 6 months to go

Post # 7
401 posts
Helper bee

I am 4-3-2010 also.  We are doing fuchsia black and mixing in damask as well. 
Flowers will be roses.  I actually found a great deal on the BM bouquets on theknots trash to treasure and am meeting with a silk florist next week for the bouts and my bouquet!  Can’t wait.

Centerpieces will be petals and votives. 
Ceremony and reception will all be in the same place.

Bridemaids will be wearing black.

My dress is at the tailor’s getting altered.

Bridal party can wear whatever shoes and jewelry they want, moms, too.

We are doing an iPod reception (FI is paraplegic and can’t dance so we aren’t making a big deal of the reception).

We will be doing a 3 p.m. wedding so just having champagne, beer, soda and fruit trays as we will be done by 5p.m.

I think that’s about it.  How is everyone else’s planning going?

Post # 8
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Exciting! We are April 3rd too, except it will be autumn here for us. I just made up a board of my inspiration pics in our colours. We only got engaged a few weeks ago so it’s been all on planning!

Post # 9
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

And forgot to attach it haha. Here it is.

[attachment=411348,54887]

The topic ‘April 3, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors