(Closed) April 30, 2011

posted 8 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

We set our date today and we’re April 30th too!!! My colors are going to be lavendar and yellow (canary). The maid of honor will wear canary, the bridesmaids lavendar. I’m soo excited! Laughing

Post # 4
44 posts
Newbee

Our date is April 30, 2011 too!  Yay for date twins πŸ™‚  Our colors are fuschia and apple green… My friends call me the “pink queen” so of course hot pink had to be a color.  We’re young and fairly modern, so I wanted bright and happy πŸ™‚

Post # 5
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

April 30th here too!!!!!!!! Our colors are blush-peach, chartruse and ivory/white. The bridesmaids might just wear different dresses in a neutral color or maybe chartruse hah idk yet?Wink

Post # 6
98 posts
Worker bee

i picked the april 30th too! mostly because the church would still decorated from easter the week before which would save me a ton of money on flowers (plus, its a great time of year!) we’re definitely doing green as our main color but i keep bouncing between different secondary colors–yellow, purple, brown…i’ll figure it out i guess. πŸ™‚

Post # 7
237 posts
Helper bee

YAY for April 30th brides! πŸ™‚ I finally put down that deposit at my venue this past Saturday, so I can officially say, my date is also April 30th. πŸ™‚

My colors are to be dark purple(eggplant shade I’m hoping for) and ivory/cream with accents of lavender. πŸ™‚

Everything else is still pretty much a work in progress. πŸ™‚ Tonight though I meet with a photographer…(fingers crossed) so we’ll see how that goes. πŸ™‚

Good luck ladies!

Post # 8
117 posts
Blushing bee

yay for 30 April, us too! Our colours are navy blue, yellow and hints of turquoise – sort of preppy nautical I guess.

@ bright wings – yep that was our thinking too; our church will probably also still be decorated from easter!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

YAY!!! Im April 30th 2011 as well πŸ™‚ We have the church, hall, photographer, Dj, Limo, and flowers all booked. Im doing a cornflower blue for my BM dresses. As for the flowers Im having each girl have a different color pastel bouquets. We went with April 30th 2011 b/c the church will still be decorated from Easter! πŸ™‚

Post # 10
15 posts
Newbee

Another April 30th bride here!  Love all of your all’s color ideas for the big day πŸ™‚  We’re doing a royal blue, silver and red palette, with a little yellow tossed in.  Bridesmaids will be in royal blue with yellow flowers, the guys will be in silver vests and ties, and the flower girl and ring bearer will wear red with silver accents.  Can’t wait!

Post # 11
572 posts
Busy bee

How did I miss this thread!!! LOL

You guys rock!!! Our colors are dark teal and ivory. We have a peacock theme, so I may throw in some purple. We will all be married in 5 months!!!

Post # 12
22 posts
Newbee

@DeaconBride: Oh my gosh, 5 months!! Gosh, so much to still do (and pay for!) but I’m excited. Adding purple is a great idea. Of course I’m biased though, my colors are regal purple and gold.

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee

Another April 30, 2011 wedding!! We are doing Black, White and Pink, and having our reception at Windows on the River in downtown Cleveland.  Here is hoping for a beautiful wedding day for all of us πŸ™‚

Post # 14
514 posts
Busy bee

That’s my date!  We’re having green (leaf and celery) as our colors.

Tulips for flowers, they’ll be in season in Wisconsin.

Post # 15
601 posts
Busy bee

@Lia7808: We’re doing hot pink, black and ivory!!! Great minds think alike huh? lol I would love to see some of your ideas. PM me and show me some pics if you don’t mind.

Post # 16
16 posts
Newbee

we are going for April 30th too :). The colors will be ivory, orange and yellow πŸ˜€

The topic ‘April 30, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors