(Closed) April 30th, 2011

posted 8 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

WOOHOO! that makes us date twins 🙂 Any other 30/4/11 brides out there?

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee

I am another date twin….Getting more excited each day. We have booked the reception place, and I just got a wedding planner.

Post # 5
572 posts
Busy bee

Hello — 4/30/11 bride here!! We have the church, reception hall, photographer, booking florist next week (decided, just need to put deposit down). Took engagement pics. I am DIY invites – bought paper and tools; design is decided and just need to get started. I am also working on ceremony. Heavy with music so I need to book musicians soon. It is only 9 months away!! WOW!!!

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi, 4/30/2011 bride here as well!!!! Let’s see. I we have the church, reception venue, photographer, musician, my dress. I don’t have invites yet, I’m doing them myself. All i really have left to do is the florist, centerpieces, rentals, cake, don’t have my engagement photos done yet (but I need to-because they’re involved in the whole process of making my invitations). I still need catering, which is for me the most difficult part only because I’m Vegetarian, he’s a meat eater, his family’s Italian and mine is Carribean. So i don’t know what to go with. it’s still a lot, but i got most of the big stuff out of the way.

Post # 7
220 posts
Helper bee

You ladies are so far ahead of me!  We have our church, reception site (which includes food and drink), and DJ so far, and our e-pic session is booked.  only 8 months to go — i hope i can get it all done!  Smile

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

I’m 30/04 and only have the venue so far – oh dear !

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee

Me too, me too!!!  We have the reception/ceremony venue, photographer, caterer, dj… still need cake and flowers!  Anyone of y’all thinking about doing your own flowers?  My E-pics are Oct 23!!  So excited!  Anyone picked out their dress yet?  Also have the theme, I’m calling it Rustic French Country… we’ll see if it turns out that way!

The topic ‘April 30th, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors