(Closed) April 9 Brides – 100 Days to Go!!!

posted 7 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Ah!! I can’t believe it! When are you sending out your invites??

Post # 5
134 posts
Blushing bee

That makes me soo soo nervous! Our invites should be here by mid- jan and thats my goal to have them out by end of jan!! I am going out of the country, so I really want atleast the far away family to have them so they can make proper arrangements!! I haven’t even scheduled my e-pics yet!!

Post # 6
10 posts
Newbee

I am planning on sending the invites next week! I messed up with the response card date so I have to make sure I get them out early so people have enough time to respond! I figured they would be late getting them back to us anyways!

I also just found my make-up artist today! Now the only nig things that are still not done are the rehearsal dinner, groomsmens gifts and the honeymoon stuff!!!

I can not believe it’s only 100 days!!

Post # 7
432 posts
Helper bee

OMG, 99 days.

Post # 8
852 posts
Busy bee

Seriously in freak out mode.  How long should you give guests to return RSVPs?  When are you sending invites and when are you requesting RSVPs back?

Post # 9
432 posts
Helper bee

We’re placing our order tonight or tomorrow, it’s an Etsy shop reccomended by a friend who used them. I contacted the shop and they ship them within 3 days. we’re printing address labels, I can grab postage anytime…

Invites will be out no later than the 17th.

Sooo, guests will have them 12 weeks before (right? something like that)

I dunno…aren’t we supposed to have them back 2 weeks before? So I guess RSVP by March 26th?

Post # 10
852 posts
Busy bee

I made my RSVP date the 12th of March- I just don’t know when I”m supposed to send them lol.

Post # 11
10 posts
Newbee

All of the checklists have been saying send them out 3 months before. But a few people have told me they think that’s early? But like i said my response date was printed wrong so I have to send them earlier then normal.

Post # 12
852 posts
Busy bee

I thought three months was early too- for some reason I thought it was two months. Guess I better figure that out!

Post # 13
134 posts
Blushing bee

I am sending them out by end of January and asking for the response by March 9. So lets see how that goes. We are going to finalize the venue and rentals today, and put everything down on paper!! AHHH!! Nervous!!

Post # 14
203 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - Oxon Hill Manor

@octgirl: This is so good to hear! We’re not sending ours until the end of the month either!

Post # 15
852 posts
Busy bee

I too shall jump on the end of January bandwagon!

Post # 16
272 posts
Helper bee

yeah 4-9-11 wedding dates!

The topic ‘April 9 Brides – 100 Days to Go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors