(Closed) Arlington/NW DC reception for 150?

posted 6 years ago in Washington, D.C.
Post # 3
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m looking for a Saturday afternoon reception in NOVa with about the same budget and I haven’t found much luck. 

What kind of alcohol package are you hoping to have? If I could cut alcohol we could find a place within out budget (although then my irish family members wouldn’t come…Tongue Out)

Post # 4
12830 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I was going to suggest Top of the Town in Arlington, but I think their rental fee alone is $5,000…  It does come with the tables, chivari chairs, and dance floor already, though, so you’d really just need to figure out food. 

Sorry I can’t be of more help!

Post # 5
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

2941 restaurant, falls church, va  is a good place you should check it out but your budget is a little low. Usually most places the cost per person is $100 per person.

Just the meal is $75 per person at 2941 restaurant  but including everything (drinks, dance floor, sound system, hors d’oerves etc…) depending what you choose is about above AT LEAST $100 per person

So you need a budget of least of $15,000 to accomodate 150 guests at $100 per person and that is stretching.

Post # 7
3521 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Did you check with the hotel ballrooms at Georgetown yet? The office is in Leavey Center, right behind the check in desk. The food is fantastic. Think Faculty Club fare with better appetizers.

The topic ‘Arlington/NW DC reception for 150?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors