- 3 years ago
- Wedding: May 2014
I have had a preliminary guest list drawn up for about a year (ha). As of new developments in our life, our list is pushing 325-350 at the moment. DEAR HEAVENS.
We were trying to keep this shindig fun and low-key. Which it will be, but also not CRAZY. I have no idea what we want to do with this information. I am at a loss of where to cut at this point. We have a lot of contributors into our large numbers.
1. We are hosting our wedding in the same city as our university (which is good, becuase I really want friends to come.
2. Our family all lives in the two surrounding states. NOBODY WILL SAY NO.
3. FI’s dad is a preacher of a small local church. We are very close with many of those families, and that’s 80+ people.
4. I have stepfamilies and a sorority
5. FI has a church community group of 40+
6. I have work friends of 30 plus spouses.
What do I do!? All of these people are so important to us. There isn’t anyone on the list we feel right about cutting.