Post # 4
Ok next on my list if I remember correctly is: flowers, look for Bridesmaid or Best Man shoes, call venue and set up tasting, p/u Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses when they come in, FH to start looking at tuxs.. Think that is it really for March/April list as of now. I am sure things will come up and many things have already been crossed off. I looked today and 164 days until the wedding! Very exciting! Oh yes and I want to start my diet/excercise program also 🙂 (I’m with you @kitamana!)
Post # 6
found a date twin!! @yummyducky66 I haven’t found many with our date 🙂
Post # 9
My to do list this month:
- Find veil, shoes, accessories, etc.
- Decide on Bridesmaid or Best Man shoes, accessories, etc.
- Start working on Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts
- Start working on invitations
- Work out!
- Meetings w/ our minister
- Figure out rehearsal dinner (BBQ)
- Finalize plans with caterer
- Finalize hotel room block
- Fiance to start working on music choices
- Fiance to start working on favors
- Plan trips to wedding area (it’s 4 hours away) to do hair/makeup trials, meet with photographer, etc.
- Plan out weekend schedule
- Start thinking about Sunday brunch
Post # 10
– Diet!! Diet!!!! Diet!!!
– Dress fitting
– Finalize menu
Post # 12
got a few things done this weekend (hair decisions, shoes, consult about invitations)
-book time to do site plan with decor person
-book makeup person to come to the B&B
-marriage prep next weekend, then book meeting with priest
Post # 13
I want to start by listing things I’ve actually accomplish since my last update so I feel better about having a lot left!
*bought men’s suits
*found Bridesmaid or Best Man dress (still needs to be ordered)
Next of list:
I like to keep my lists small so they seem accomplishable!
Post # 15
I have to find a dj.. I dont want to find a dj… because what if they are idiots.. 🙁 *puts it off till next month* other than that im on track, except for finalising cupcake vendor.
Post # 16
I crossed off two things this past weekend:
- Decide on a baker
- Get 3rd Bridesmaid or Best Man to order her dress
- Book Florist/Decide on center pieces
- Order FIs ring
- Create budget for backyard BBQ Rehearsal Dinner
- Print Invitations
- Decide if I am getting a MUA
And I am going to add a couple more:
- Book chairs for the ceremony
- Decide on BMs and GMs gifts