Aug 2013- anyone else unable to think about anything else besides the wedding?!

posted 3 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Ugh Im feeling like this! Constantly checking my countdown, stalking the registries and day dreaming! Seriously don’t know how Im gonna make it for the next 17 days! Thanks goodness I’ll be off work starting in 7 work days but even those 7 days will be sooo hard!

Post # 4
457 posts
Helper bee

Haha! It’s all I think about at work. Wedding this, wedding that, I’m not mentally there at all!

Post # 5
361 posts
Helper bee

Yeah, that’s me too! FI’s birthday is coming up next week and I still haven’t gone shopping for him yet because I’ve been too focused on the wedding…

Yes, I know, I’ve been bad… *slinks away*

Post # 6
32 posts
Newbee

I almost never think about our wedding at work, unless someone asks, but for the other 16 hours a day, it’s wedding, wedding, wedding. I probably wouldn’t be thinking about it as much if people still weren’t RSVPing (30 past the deadline), or backing out. 

I can’t wait until it’s over. Don’t get me wrong, I’m super excited to marry my love but it’s so stressful right now!

11 days to go!!

Post # 7
1179 posts
Bumble bee

It’s wedding all. Day. Long. Last minute planning and trying to make sure that everything runs smoothly

Post # 8
4698 posts
Honey bee

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS. 10 daysish? I fly to the USA tomorrow! Holy crap! And yes, it takes up a massive share of my brainspace, but is still sharing space with thoughts about Supernatural -the TV show- and thoughts about my intestines (IBS.) 

I finished my last working day today so now I can REALLY focus on being nervous about the wedding! Hahahaha. 

Post # 9
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m at 25 days now, insane! Putting together all of our last-minute things now and packing up our decorations to take to the venue Smile SO excited!

Post # 10
873 posts
Busy bee

yup, always on my mind. i am finding it hard to think of soemthing to talk about with people because all i am thinking about is the wedding but I don’t want to be that girl that only talks about her wedding. A month from today!

Post # 11
3813 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

YES.  I’m having a tough time at work just because I know I have all this wedding stuff to do at home… but hey! please respond to this e-mail and fix this problem immediately.  Last night I created a big to-do list on a dry erase board for us.. and it is long!!

Post # 12
3718 posts
Sugar bee

I’ve got 11 days and its mostly what I think about. I’m teaching online summer school so I do that for like an hour a day. The rest is wedding wedding wedding. I leave for Scotland in less than a week!!!!

Post # 13
901 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m a nervous wreck of wedding, moving and other stresses! Was wide awake from 2-4am last night 🙁 Am going to see the pharmacist today to see if there’s something over-the-counter to keep me calm!

Post # 14
3806 posts
Honey bee

pretty much. and today they are having some sort of “wedding wishes” celebration for me here at work. 

seriously, how am i supposed to concentrate?? i just want to go home, pack for my honeymoon and sit in my wedding dress until august 24. lol is it time yet? IS IT HERE YET!?

Post # 15
241 posts
Helper bee

ALL I think about is the WEDDING!!! 🙂

Post # 16
469 posts
Helper bee

Yes! My brain is fried!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors