- 7 years ago
- Wedding: August 2011
Can you believe it’s coming so fast? These next few weeks are the calm before the storm.
We’re doing our honeymoon before the wedding, so that’ll make it come even faster! We leave for the honeymoon on July 22 and come back on July 31. After that, we’re driving straight to my parents’ house in Napa so we’ll have a full two weeks before the wedding to help get everything put together.
What do you Aug. 13 ladies have left to do?
– Send out rehearsal dinner invites
– Do program fans
– Order flip flops for reception
– Order christmas lights for lighting above the reception
– Finalize the reception layout
– Finalize rentals
– Put together favors
– Wait for the rest of the RSVPs
I think that’s all! The most of the work is the time that we’re home, since we’re doing practically everything ourselves.
I can’t wait!!