(Closed) August 14 brides. 100 days to go!!! holy batman!

posted 8 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
873 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I have two more wedding ceremonies before I get to my final (August 15th) Canadian ceremony….so I’m doing okay about that one!  I won’t get to do a ton of stuff like hair make trial/metting with the photog/picking out the boys’ tuxes until 2 weeks before the ceremony though when I get back to Canada…so that’s going to be stressful!!!

Post # 5
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I have a lot to do this month! Some of it is cath-up and some we planned, but holy moly the time is flying. Only 100 days! Good luck with the planning ladies, we’re getting there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

YAY! so excited! just had my first fitting and loved the dresses so much more than i did when i bought them in December! i cannot believe we are getting to double digits.

time is flying. just finalized the invites and they are off to the printer. wahoo!

Post # 7
2719 posts
Sugar bee

YES!! I’m so excited! I have so much to do! I haven’t even done anything with hair or make up yet! Next week I’m going to the spa & will ask then. I have so many projects to do & try & store!

Post # 8
125 posts
Blushing bee

Just to break it down ~ 3 months 1 week and 1 day (but who’s counting?)

๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah!!! <3

Post # 9
163 posts
Blushing bee

WOOHOO August 14 brides!

Post # 10
900 posts
Busy bee

Omg – I was waiting for this day.  I’m excited about the next 100…I just want it to get here already!!  Next month is Bachelorette, then Shower in July….yay!

Post # 12
162 posts
Blushing bee

OMG!!! I didn’t realize. That’s scary. I have SO much left to do. Time is really flying by. I’m glad to hear that others are in the same boat, though!

When are you gals planning on sending out invitations? I’m having a destination wedding, so I was thinking pretty soon – within the next couple of weeks.

Post # 14
162 posts
Blushing bee

Actually, wait a minute. My wedding site counter says 110 days… I’m terrible with month math… which is it? I sure hope it’s actually 110! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 16
162 posts
Blushing bee

OH NO!!!! that’s even worse!!! I’m making tea as we speak… it’s going to be a late night of wedding planning! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘August 14 brides. 100 days to go!!! holy batman!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors