(Closed) August 2010 Brides is your dress IN yet? As in first fitting soon?

posted 8 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
6598 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

My dress came in at the beginning of March! But they don’t do fittings until a month before!

I did go visit it though 🙂

I have posted pics a million times but once more won’t hurt will it 😉

Post # 4
2462 posts
Buzzing bee

mine’s supposed to come in sometime in may…which means i need to get my shoe and long-line bra situation taken care of this month! crap!

Post # 5
3162 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Mine’s not due to come in until mid-June, which is fine by me since I’m still working off some extra pounds!

Post # 6
221 posts
Helper bee

Mine is not due to come in until the end of May Frown. I’m so anxious for it!! The sample I tried on was ivory, my dress is white, plus there are other small changes I’m making, so I’m just so impatient! I want to get it and make it mine!!!

Post # 7
59 posts
Worker bee

My mom is making my dress and we just finished the second round of fits.  Looks great- yay!  I’ll post when we have the final one done.  It’s been a fun things to work on together- she’s a great sewer and I fit garments on people for a living so it was a natural choice.

Post # 8
85 posts
Worker bee

My dress came in last November (we’ve been engaged a long time) and I have been in to “visit” it once.  I am not starting fittings until about 6 weeks before (and will hopefully be at least a size smaller by then!).

Post # 9
287 posts
Helper bee

my first fitting in May 1! need to find shoes ASAP!!

Post # 10
3539 posts
Sugar bee

Mine is in… First fitting April 17th. I still hope i fit into it. It needs a bit of drastic changes.. im not game enough to post it on here it copped a little bit of criticism and I dont think ill post a pic of it again till all the alterations are done. And the dress itself is gorgeous, its just not sitting right on me. i.e heaps of length, neckline and waistline.

Post # 11
889 posts
Busy bee

My beauty won’t be in until June.  Can’t wait!!!

Post # 12
1347 posts
Bumble bee

Mine is supposed to be in any day now. I’m nervous though because I think I’ve put on a few pounds since ordering it. When is the first fitting, usually? 8 weeks out?

Post # 13
141 posts
Blushing bee

I tried mine on straight off the rack and it fit perfectly, nothing had to be done to it. But I’m in the process of trying to shed off some of this “winter chunkiness” and hope if i go down a size or two it can be taken in enough!

Post # 14
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

I’m getting married in June and haven’t started fittings. One day at a time for me. :p

Post # 16
244 posts
Helper bee

my first fitting is May 23rd. i’ve had my dress since i bought it in september? im soooooooooooooo excited to put it on!

The topic ‘August 2010 Brides is your dress IN yet? As in first fitting soon?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors