posted 7 years ago in August 2011
Post # 3
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

we sent out invitations on may 2nd: 150 of them

rsvp’s with a yes: 54

rsvp’s with a no: 22

grand total so far: 76 recieved, which is 50% so far! not to bad.

all the cabins on our property are rented out, but they won’t tell us who for privacy, so hopefully we get some more in pretty soon. they’ve got a june 16th deadline!

Post # 4
223 posts
Helper bee

I don’t have my spreadsheet in front of me, but I’ll give it my best guess from memory!

Wedding Date: Aug 13th

Date mailed: May 2 (I mailed some, hand delivered some due to the impending postal strike!)

RSVP date: July 9th

# of guest: 122

RSVP yes: 18 couples/36 individulas

RSVP no: 1 (someone’s +1)

My aunt hasn’t actually RSVP’d, but sent my mom a message saying that when she booked her room at the hotel, she had alot of problems, so i’m taking that as her RSVP!

Post # 6
91 posts
Worker bee

We are mailing ours out this week!!

Post # 7
2313 posts
Buzzing bee

Wow, yall sent yours out early! Ours is August 20th and I will probably get them out at the tail end of this week or beginning of next week. We have a July 20th RSVP date, so I didn’t want them to go out too soon and have people forget to RSVP.

Post # 8
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’m a little cheesed off that we haven’t gotten any RSVP’s from our overseas guests. They were SO pissed off at us for not sending save the dates (I don’t see why you need this when we phoned you with the info) that they wanted out invites out ASAP -So I busted my ass and sent them.

Current RSVP count =0 🙁

Post # 10
223 posts
Helper bee

I’m only getting local replies so far. I sent mine out early cause 1) the impending strike 2) we have people from Ontario and California invites and 3) I’m uber impatient and a planner…

none of my far oot guests have replied yet!

Post # 11
140 posts
Blushing bee

Wow, all of my fellow August brides, you guys are too fast for me.  I’m stressing out now waiting for my invites to be ready for me to pick up.  I had a local artist do them and she claims it will be ready by next week.  I have the envelopes, I will just stuff them when i received them.  I’m buying my stamps tomorrow.  My RSVP deadline is July 6.  I hope everyone sends them in before that deadline.  I have to give numbers soon as well.  I invited close to 200 people.  I’m exepected at least 100-150.  My party along and immediate family is about 60, the rest I have to count for based on invites. 

Post # 12
223 posts
Helper bee

i’m lucky in that I don’t have to give my final count until about 3 days before, so I left myself almost a month to track people down who don’t rsvp.

so far, everyone who has rsvp’d is coming (except a +1). I’m hoping some decline, as I’m having a minor freak out about my budget ATM. Having 5-10 people show up definately wouldn’t be a BAD thing right now! (that makes me sound like a horrible person…I swar I’m not! lol)

Post # 14
223 posts
Helper bee

Wedding Date: Aug 13

Date Mailed: early May-ish

RSVP date: July9th

# of guests: 118

RSVP yes: 49

RSVP no: 5

Post # 15
173 posts
Blushing bee

Wedding Date: August 20th

Date Mailed: June 7th

RSVP date: July 22nd

# of invites sent: 115

RSVP Yes: 23

RSVP No: 0

Post # 16
713 posts
Busy bee

Wedding Date: August 26th

Date mailed: May 2nd

RSVP Date: July 15th

People invited: 109 (venue capacity… 100)

RSVP Yes: 32

RSVP No: 6

Starting to get really excited!!

The topic ‘August 2011 RSVP Counts’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors