I am a August 11, 2012 bride..
– Venue – Ceremony and Reception (same place) – Booked
– Caterer (have to use venue’s) and know what menu I want ..
– Photographer – Booked
– DJ – Booked
– Officiant – Booked
– Decorator – Booked
– Baker (we are having cupcakes and a small cake.. Know which cupcake toppers I want) – Booked
– Color scheme picked out (black, white and red)
– Engagement pictures done already and had the engagement party
– Started on wedding website, doing pretty good..
– Centrepieces chosen, have a good idea for decor ideas what I want.. Just have to coordinate with my decorator and soon to be florist.
– Bridal party is chosen, think the Maid/Matron of Honor is thinking of ideas for the bachelorette party..
– Florist – in the middle of interviewing now, hopefully make a decision in a week or two.
– Videographer – I know which person I want to use (family friend) but I just haven’t gotten around to meeting with them yet..
– Just started trying on wedding dresses a couple days ago but that will be a while I’m not rushing into it.. But my first time shopping was quite good though!
– Have an idea of Save-The-Date Cards I want to use, I have to fully decide if I will use a template off the internet or have someone help custom make my own to personalize it a bit more.. (Since I have no photoshopping skills at all). Have a good idea for invitations as well (DIY pocketfolds) but haven’t designed them yet, just have inspiration pictures..
– Been talking with the bridesmaids about dresses and getting their opinions of what they like.. But its proven to be difficult to find a style they all like.. They won’t be trying them on until the fall.
I think that’s it? haha I’ve been busy.