(Closed) August 2012-Registry Excitement!!!

posted 6 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
746 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Exciting! I’m a terrible registry stalker, too! We (okay, I) registered for this amazing bedding from Anthro via Amazon’s universal registry:

I hope we get it, but it’s REALLY freaking expensive. After our shower, about 75% of our registries had been purchased and given to us…so fingers crossed!

Post # 4
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am so bad at stalking our registries. I saw that our bedding was purchased this past weekend, and I was so freaking excited!! It is so hard not to look, but I figure…we know what we registered for, we know there’s a good chance we’ll get it…what’s the harm in looking? Plus, we’ve updated along the way, too.

It is fun, though, watching things get purchased off your registry. It’s incredibly addicting! I had two showers in one weekend, and I think I checked those registries at least 3-4 times a day.

Post # 5
1238 posts
Bumble bee

@fivemonthsnotice:  I totally get your excitiment! my wedding is only a few days before yours. πŸ™‚

only recently did I discover purchases were being made. Definitley gave me the “this is really happening” feeling.

i’m really hoping for the indoor/outdoor grill, and the cappuccino machine. πŸ™‚

Post # 7
4676 posts
Honey bee

I know.  My shower is next weekend.  And in the last week or two stuff has finally been moving.  I want to try to stay busy this week so I’m not tempted to peak.  Surprisingly our dishes set went long before the invites went out, so that is exciting.  The other few items I am hopping for is the flateware we put on, pots and pans set, some fiestaware (one of my aunts already told me she bought a bunch for me!) and the kitchen Aid stand mixer (you know, if someone really loves me!). 

The topic ‘August 2012-Registry Excitement!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors