August 2013 babies Part 2!!

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
3655 posts
Sugar bee

@skipper2010: Thanks for starting this!!! Can’t believe we’re already on a second thread! 

Estimated due date:  August 9st 

How many weeks: 6 weeks 4 days! 

Weight gain/bloat: I’ve only put on about .2 of a pound. So, that is good. 

Symptoms: Wasn’t much at first but things seem to be picking up. Constipation (which is subsiding! thankfully!), gas/burping, sore boobs/nipples, exhausted, and the most recent, morning sickness (managable though). 

Cravings: A lot of carbs and yesterday I totally NEEEEDED a booster juice. 

Next appointment: I need to book a follow up appointment with my doctor. Just had an U/S last night, baby is healthy with 126 bpm heart rate. Very exciting! 

912 posts
Busy bee

Estimated due date:  August 24th

How many weeks: 4 weeks/5 days

Weight gain/bloat: None yet!

Symptoms: Hardly anything! I did have a sore upper back in the beginning but gone now!

Cravings: Water!

Next appointment: 1st prenatal appt is Jan 31st but that may change, we are looking at changing hospitals. Looking at the oh-so-famous Mayo Clinic!

3655 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsJuneBee:  omg, I didn’t even think about water being a craving! I wake up in the mornings feeling like I’ve been in a desert for 3 months!!! 

912 posts
Busy bee

@.twist.:  Yes!! I can drink a full glass of water and still feel like I haven’t drank a thing!

9241 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Estimated due date:  Aug 11

How many weeks: 6 weeks, 4 days

Weight gain/bloat:   I’m still down a couple pounds, but had to go out and buy a pair of jeans that were two sizes bigger than usual to deal with the bloat just to get through my two week vacation from dress pants.  And my boobs have finally started getting bigger too :)

Symptoms: Not much.  Bloating, and sore boobs.

Cravings: None.  No interest in anything remotely sweet.  i always love empty carbs, but am trying really hard to take advantage of this time of feeling good to bulk up on my leafy greens and lean proteins.

Next appointment: First OB appointment is Jan 4.

21 posts
Newbee

Estimated due date:  August 4st

How many weeks: 7w, 4d

Weight gain/bloat: maybe 1 pound

Symptoms: My boobs have been super sore and I’ve gained at least a cup size.  Fatique (in bed by 8 most nights!).  The last week morning sickness started, and it’s gotten progressively worse.  I feel nausea most of the time and have thrown up a couple of times. 

Cravings: at this point I’m just trying to find food I can eat…Before the morning sickness I was thirsty all the time, now I can’t stand water.  Ginger lemonade is a lifesaver. 

Next appointment: Jan 4

9241 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MrsJuneBee:  So thirsty all the time too.  I have a bottle in my purse, because I go from perfectly fine one minute, to “OH MY GOD, I’M SO PARCHED AS IF I’VE BEEN ROAMING THE DESERT FOR WEEKS… I’M GONNA DIE!!” in about 3 seconds flat.

484 posts
Helper bee

Estimated due date:  August 1st

How many weeks: 6w/4d

Weight gain/bloat: None

Symptoms: Had some bad nausea for a few days but then didn’t have any yesterday. I pretty much didn’t stop eating yesterday though so maybe that helped. A pharmacist suggested eating small snacks. I also got pukey for a few days. Like a lot of you I’m super thirsty and drink lemon water alllll day. I’ve been bloated and for a few days a new level of exhaustion. I slept for 12 hours lastnight, thank goodness I took a vacation day today!

Cravings: Ceasar salad. I’ve been having more aversions than cravings. 

Next appointment: 1st prenatal appt is Jan 28th.

1056 posts
Bumble bee

Estimated due date:  August 7th

How many weeks: 7 weeks 1 day

Weight gain/bloat: I’ve actually lost four pounds, but the bloat is ridiculous – I look like I’ve put on about 10 pounds.

Symptoms: bloat, sore boobs, some occasional cramps, nausea, and a bunch of my favourite foods taste strange

Cravings: fruit sherbet, fries with gravy, and sandwiches with a ton of cheese.

Next appointment: my first midwives appointment is January 2nd, and my first ultrasound is January 11. I see the doctor for bloodwork results, etc on the 15th, and then I’ll decide if I want to see the doctor or the midwives.

1125 posts
Bumble bee

Estimated due date:  August 15th

How many weeks: 6 weeks 2 days

Weight gain/bloat: Not sure…maybe 5ish??

Symptoms: Complete exhaustion (I was sleeping by 8 yesterday!) sore boobs, back ache and random indigestion

Cravings: CARBS all the TIME!

Next appointment: Jan 4th!

1125 posts
Bumble bee

So I read today that we can’t have chamomile tea! I live on that stuff…

2847 posts
Sugar bee

Estimated due date:  August 21st

How many weeks: 5+1

Weight gain/bloat: Not checking my weight yet, but I’m pretty bloated at times.

Symptoms: Had some AF-like cramps in the evenings and sore boobs, but both of those are starting to fade which is freaking me out a little. Lots of trips to the ladies room and I’m tired, but not much of anything else.

Cravings: None

Next appointment: First pre-natal is 1/25 so I’m looking forward to that!

@MrsJuneBee:  Mayo clinic? Are you a MN Bee?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.