(Closed) August 2013 Bees Dresses?

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
4352 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Heres mine! The second picture gives you a better idea of the blush color.

Post # 5
4352 posts
Honey bee

@MsPanda:  I really like bissell‘s bustle, but I might do a train flip bustle. I haven’t decided yet.

Post # 7
4352 posts
Honey bee

@MsPanda:  Thats what I love about it 🙂 I’m really excited to see your dress on you btw.

Post # 9
4352 posts
Honey bee

@MsPanda:  I did that too. The seller was in CA and I’m in IN so I didn’t really have an option. I tried on similar dresses by the same designer though, so I wasn’t going in completely blind. I was really nervous she would overestimate the measurements of the dress and it would be too small though.

Post # 11
750 posts
Busy bee

I love your dresses!!!! You bees are really on top of your game…I haven’t done anything dress related yet lol.

Post # 12
4352 posts
Honey bee

@kkish3:  I couldn’t help myself. I spent more than 6 months stalking this dress, and then the perfect listing came up online. My only regret is I did not do a ton of actual dress shopping. The one shop I went to was weird and I kind of ruined it for myself because I didn’t check to make sure they carried this dress. Now I have tons of time to kill before I can really start much and I’m going crazy 🙂

Post # 13
750 posts
Busy bee

@asscherlover:  haha I wish I had your problem! I’m still finishing school (will graduate next Winter), so I’ve been having to focus on that 🙁 BORING!

Post # 14
4352 posts
Honey bee

@kkish3:  I’m in my last semester of undergrad. I need to focus on school. I just have the worst senioritis lol

Post # 16
100 posts
Blushing bee

I ordered mine on 02/26/2013 and it came in 03/02/2013 I was floored but I absolutely love it! Here’s the front of the actual dress (Ivory)!

I dont have pictures of the back of the actual dress so here’s the back of the dress I tried on at DB which was the same but white.

The topic ‘August 2013 Bees Dresses?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors