August 2013 bees, how many rsvps have you received so far?

posted 3 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

im getting married on August 31st and have 64 confirmed guests, 2 declines and 94 no responses. our deadline is July 31.  Im worried that the more time that goes by the less likely it is that people are going to send their RSVPs back…  Is that a reasonable thought or am I going crazy??

RSVP cards

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee

i mailed out 150 invites friday and only got bak 2 today 🙁

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee

@bmo88 I think my parents sent out our sides of the family like mid may (they wanted to get a head start lol) and then my fiancé and I sent out the rest of them the first week of June.

That makes me feel better! Come to think of it the last wedding we attended it took us a little while to respond. 

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee

@SnaggedAgoodOne:  yeah I wouldn’t worry about it too much if I were you.  I bet you will be getting a lot more filtering through your mailbox for the next few days.  It’s just those days in between when there aren’t any or just one or two that kinds of stresses me out…  :-/

Post # 10
71 posts
Worker bee

@bmo88:  I mailed them out friday afternoon and i gt home from work today and there was there was two in my driveway, pretty awesome!   Hope the rest hurry up too!

Post # 12
457 posts
Helper bee

I’ve gotten about 30% of my cards back. No surprises yet for accepting/declining. 🙂

Post # 13
306 posts
Helper bee

We sent out about 60 invites with 115 people invited about three weeks ago. Have recieved 45 “yes”, 5 “no”. So many people haven’t sent theirs back yet, our RSVP date is the 2nd of July.

Post # 14
430 posts
Helper bee

We are almost all set with responses. We have 95 confirmed guests, 17 No’s, and 16 we are waiting for!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors