(Closed) August 2013 Bees What are your colors/Theme? & inspiration boards!

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
4352 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MsPanda:  I’ll play lol. Teals, with reds and a few touches of dark pink. The room on the bottom is part of my venue.

Post # 5
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

I’m thinking green, white and gold….but should I add purple? 

Green, White & Gold 

Green, White, Gold & Purple (too autumn-y?)

Post # 6
4352 posts
Honey bee

@AlwaysSunny:  I think dark purple is more autumny and light purple is spring/summery. But I also think my color palette is more autumn than summer and it doesn’t bother me.

Post # 7
100 posts
Blushing bee

@asscherlover:  I’m doing teal too!  I absolutely adore teal.  I think it will be either teal and black or teal and brown.

Post # 8
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@MsPanda:  Love the inspiration board!  What color are your bridesmaids dresses going to be??

Post # 10
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I think that sounds great!!  I love the inspiration colors but the BM desses always seem to stump me.

Post # 11
750 posts
Busy bee

I don’t have any pictures or anything….sorry! But it is going to be purple, black, and white!

Post # 12
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@asscherlover:  Your color scheme was also the color scheme for one of my friends’ weddings and it came outawesome.  PM me if you want some pics of our bridesmaids dress/jewelry combo bc it’s perfect with your color scheme!

Post # 13
425 posts
Helper bee

I love the idea of using different colors for the bridesmaid dresses! Can’t wait to see the pictures!

My colors are dark blue, green, and white. We are having a rustic elegant theme!

Post # 14
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I am changing my colors every week lol .. I know I want some shade of pink .. I really like Coral, but I also really like the bright pink look . And then I am undecided on the accent color, I am thinking either a green, or turquoise. Oh the decisions!!

@AlwaysSunny:  I really like it with the purple!

Post # 15
4352 posts
Honey bee

@MsPanda:  I’m also thinking about doing my bridesmaids in all the same dress, but different shades of teal. I have no idea if I will end up doing it though. It depends on if I find the perfect shade, because if I do I’ll have to put them all in that color and let them pick the dress with a few guidelines.

The topic ‘August 2013 Bees What are your colors/Theme? & inspiration boards!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors