(Closed) August 2013 brides – honeymoon excitement!

posted 4 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m learning all about Vikings! We’re going to Newfoundland and doing the Viking trail! We’re both also working hard so sea kayaking and mountain climbing aren’t too skillet 🙂 hitting the gym!

Post # 4
231 posts
Helper bee

We got ours too!! An all inclusive 5 star in Playa Mujeres(North Cancun)!! 7 days 6 nights. I’ve looked at every review and photo on trip advisor!! LOL! We got such a good deal and an amazing room!!! I’m sooooo excited!

Post # 5
1781 posts
Buzzing bee

We’re going to CANCUN for 8 days!!!!!!! Can’t wait!!!!!!

Post # 6
750 posts
Busy bee

@virgomasala80:  Where are you going, OP?

We haven’t booked ours yet 🙁 We keep changing our mind lol… hopefully we figure it out soon! I think we might to to Chicago for a cheap mini-moon and then go all out next year or something.

Post # 7
1781 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m on the resort website and following cancun on facebook, lol!

Post # 8
707 posts
Busy bee

We’re going to Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia! We leave early the Monday morning following our Saturday wedding!! I have “liked,” followed, read reviews, looked at pictures, etc., etc.! I haven’t done much stalking lately, but someone just bought us a resort credit for a private dinner on the beach for a wedding gift and my giddiness and excitement for the trip came back! Back to Trip Advisor to read new reviews and tips every day!

Post # 9
447 posts
Helper bee

Hahaha I stalk our honeymoon spot all the time! I follow them on Facebook, read TripAdvisor reviews, and browse pictures of the resort constantly. We’re going to Secrets Maroma Beach (near Playa del Carmen, MX), Sunday-Sunday after our Friday wedding. We’ve already booked two excursions for while we’re there. Can’t wait!

Post # 10
47 posts
Newbee

My fiance is in charge of our honeymoon and has everything set. He doesn’t want me to know all the details because he has “surprises” set up for me but what I do know is that we are staying at a log cabin in the rainforest of Puerto Rico for a few nights, then staying at an island called Culebra off the coast of Puerto Rico, and spending the rest of our honeymoon back on the main island of Puerto Rico. I have stalked every possible website, album, and review of the places we are staying in. I cannot wait to finally go away with my honey and make some memories!!! 87 DAYS!!

Post # 11
464 posts
Helper bee

We’re going to Antigua in the Carribean.  We are both working hard at our jobs so it’s like a beacon at the end of a tough road!

Sometimes we watch YouTubes of Antigua…

Post # 12
3831 posts
Honey bee

all i know is we’re going to napa valley. my FI booked the actual hotel, dinner reservations, and activities (because he’s like a perfect prince out of a storybook and does really really well with these things lol) so it’s a surprise for me. 

i know nothing other than when we’re flying into san francisco and when we’re leaving. 

Post # 13
19 posts
Newbee

We are leaving the morning after our wedding to a resort in Nassau, Bahamas. We are praying our passports get here in time!!

Post # 14
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

I haven’t gotten too worked up about the honeymoon yet (too much other stuff to think about) but I am going to go look up reviews on Trip Advisor right now LoL!  We are going to Sandals Grande St. Lucia!!

Post # 15
425 posts
Helper bee

When we first booked I definitely read every review out there but haven’t looked too much lately. I follow the resorts on fb so I do get to see pictures and updates 🙂 Now I am just hoping guests buy some of our little extras on our registry! 

Post # 16
466 posts
Helper bee

We are going to Greece and I’ve definitely been researching the islands from time to time and looking at photos!!! I can’t wait!

The topic ‘August 2013 brides – honeymoon excitement!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors