(Closed) August 2013 – Registry

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

• When did/will you register? Not until December Januaryish
  • Where did you register? BB&B (Fi’s mom works there so no chance of getting out of that one) and 1 or 2 more not sure on where though
  • How many items did/will you register for? I dont know we will be doing upgrades to what we have now I guess…. I dont know how many items it will add up to though
  • How many guests are you planning on having at your wedding? We will have 130 we have a “B” list for when people rsvp no!

Post # 4
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

I can’t really answer anything because I haven’t thought about the registry at all, but can you share what kind of post wedding perks you get with Bloomingdales??

Post # 5
389 posts
Helper bee

This is a great idea – gives me a good picture and fun to share!

• When did/will you register? December 2012 = Wedding January 2013
  • Where did you register?  Macy’s & Bed, Bath Beyond
  • How many items did/will you register for? about 30 items – mostly dishes, pots & pans, luggage and barware.  We have everything else.
  • How many guests are you planning on having at your wedding? We are expecting 75 guests!!!

If you are in NYC and need some references & resources, let me know.  Good luck!!!

Post # 7
425 posts
Helper bee

Ill play, love this little games! 🙂

• When did/will you register? We started in Oct for our engagement party, then added more this past spring but will keep on updating as we go
  • Where did you register? Macys and Bed Bath and Beyond. Will also include Sandals for honeymoon 🙂
  • How many items did/will you register for? Umm don’t really know. We are just putting on stuff we need/want and will see what we get. I am being pretty selective when we put items on though because I don’t want to get a ton of things we really didn’t need but we will see as time goes on how much we end up with.
  • How many guests are you planning on having at your wedding? Looks like we are inviting around 130, I am hoping for 120 or less.

BB&B doesn’t have any special promotions just if you register for certain items or for a ceratin $ amount of a specific brand you get free things. Macys though has a pretty cool perk. If you have a credit card there (which also has a ton of coupons and free stuff) you get 5% of all gifts purchased for you plus 10% of any purchases you make until your wedding and then after they send you a gift card.

Is anyone else doing honeymoon registries?

Post # 9
1576 posts
Bumble bee

@asscherlover:  Congrats on registering!

• When did/will you register? Got them started online before the Engagement Party. Will do it for real probably in early fall. 
  • Where did you register? Bed Bath & Beyond and Amazon.com for everything else.
  • How many items did/will you register for? So far there’s about 40 items. 
  • How many guests are you planning on having at your wedding? We are inviting 170 and expect 150ish.

Post # 10
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

• When did/will you register? Started back in April, I think?
  • Where did you register? Target
  • How many items did/will you register for? I think we’re up to 85 or so.
  • How many guests are you planning on having at your wedding? Inviting ~112 (unless FSMIL throws a fit and wants us to invite her billion other siblings/their kids that we’ve never met). Hoping for about 100.

I go through the Target website every other day or so and add new stuff, or remove things from the registry, remove stuff that’s no longer available, etc.

The topic ‘August 2013 – Registry’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors