August 2014 Brides, show off your dresses!!!:)

posted 3 years ago in August 2014
Post # 3
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Forest in PA

@beachbridebc:  

This is my dress for my August 16th wedding. 🙂

Post # 4
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Oh boy, I’m only just going this weekend to look. I’m think I’m pretty late to the game on the dress front.

Post # 6
281 posts
Helper bee

The shop phoned to say mine arrived yesterday!!!!Laughing super excited to try it on but I wish I hadn’t gained aload of weight over xmas and I’m still eating all the xmas choccies.

I would love to share but FI loves this site and might accidently come across the dress.

@livcurious:  

@beachbridebc:  

Depending on where you are getting yours from, you might want to get a move on. I ordered mine in June. It was ready by the end of November and took until now to reach the UK.

I think shops will do rush orders and they do take wedding date into account when making them but you should aimed to have enough time to have enough fittings and if you are getting one made (a lot are made in China), chinese new year can delay it further.

You could get a real bargain though in a sample sale and then it will be ready straight away. There are alos quite a few nice vintage ones around.

Post # 7
1582 posts
Bumble bee

Unfortunately I only have the stock photo at this point… but she should be coming in in the next few months!!

@beachbridebc:  What about your dress? 🙂 🙂

Post # 8
27 posts
Newbee

August 29th!!!  Still haven’t decided on the belt…

Post # 10
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’ll play!  Wedding is August 23.

Post # 11
47 posts
Newbee

Here is mine! 

Post # 12
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

sooo pretty!!

Post # 14
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Loonawedding:  love your dress!! I just tried on a similar one and loved it! Can i ask what disigner this is? The price and color please. The one i tried was like a beige with gold beeding. I really prefer a ivory one and would want to see how it looks. Thanks

Post # 16
889 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@baileyjosephine:  is that the Vera wang white? I really liked it and had thought about ordering it via a friend in the states, but then googled real brides sbd didn’t like it as much. But it’s really nice on you!!! Which is great for you but causing me to re-visit my list and adding yet another dress 😉

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors