August 2014 Brides…

posted 2 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 2
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! What day are you? I’m an August 2nd and slowly realizing how much has to be done!! I want it to be here already though!!

Post # 3
193 posts
Blushing bee

I’m super excited too!!! I’m August 9th. But yes, the anxious feelings/thoughts of trying to get everything done in time are sinking in! 🙂 what does everybody still have left to do on their to do list? 🙂

Post # 4
227 posts
Helper bee

I’m August 30th!  I’m getting very very very excited!!  There isn’t too too much to do but I still stress about the little things but it’s starting to sink in very quickly!  I just had my dress fitting 2 days ago and it just hit me right then and there omg … I’m wearing a wedding dress … I’m gettin married in less than 2 months!!

I still have to finish printing off my programs, place cardsFinish up the RSVP list cause the deadline is in about a week<br />Get my ceremony musician booked<br />meet with my videographer<br />confirm everything else with my other vendors<br />and the most dreaded of all … paying them … I think that’s the only thing that I am not too excited about hahahah

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors