August 2014 – Lets see the dresses!!

posted 3 years ago in August 2014
Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@JackiBean:  Oh my goodness your dress is gorgeous!! I am planning an August 2014 wedding and just started trying on dresses. When I know I will post it!

Post # 4
515 posts
Busy bee

@JackiBean:  I love it!  i just bought mine a month ago!  dont mind my face lol

Post # 5
249 posts
Helper bee

@JackiBean:  That dress looks great on you! Can’t believe you already have your dress since last year!

I am with @kristenjoann:, I went dress shopping once so far and did not find THE dress. I will go shopping again on saturday, so fingers crossed, I will be able to post my dress soon! 

Post # 6
52 posts
Worker bee

Just bought mine last weekend! 

Post # 7
1670 posts
Bumble bee

Here’s mine! I won’t have a picture of me in it until my first fitting in december.

Post # 8
592 posts
Busy bee

I’m posting the back of my dress.  Enjoy!

Post # 10
148 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve just got to GET INTO IT again!! Yeesh!!

Post # 11
224 posts
Helper bee

I am an August 2014 bride as well 🙂 Here is my dress! I got it in January and I am still in love with it and can’t wait to wear it!

Post # 12
3557 posts
Sugar bee

My dress should be in around Christmas. I can’t wait to put it on again, I’m dying to try twirling in it.

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee

Wow those are beautiful! I am still on the hunt for the right dress! Its a tough choice!

Post # 14
532 posts
Busy bee

I just bought mine today but are all of you girls already in the fitted and Altered version of your dress? 

Post # 15
278 posts
Helper bee

Bought mine about 6 weeks ago, I couldnt stop obsessing over dresses and trying every dress in the state on. 

Post # 16
3557 posts
Sugar bee

@mscuppycake:  Not me, I’m in the sample of mine the day I tried it on for the first time. Mine should be in in December, but I’m not getting it altered until a few months before the wedding.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors