August 2014 Preggos!!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Will you announce your pregnancy over the holidays?
    Absolutely! : (14 votes)
    18 %
    No we will wait until 12 weeks, first ultrasound, etc. : (23 votes)
    29 %
    We will tell immediate family only over the holidays. : (38 votes)
    49 %
    We cannot possibly wait that long. We have told everyone already!! : (3 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    844 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Congrats to you!!!
    Here is hoping for a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!

Due Date: July 30-August 2

Cycles Trying: This is our second (we have a 8 month old little boy). Came off BC the end of September and got my BFP on Nov 19th.

**Strange fact: My mom passed this month in which I found out I was pregnant the same month AND I am due on her birth month 🙂

Any Symptoms yet? Mild cramping and a little dizzy/light headed at times of and SLEEPY.

Most excited for: To see how my little boy will react to his sibling! 

What you’ll miss most while pregnant Sharing this experience with my mom who passed away :(………………. and —-Crablegs!

hoping for boy or girl? Girl! (As mentioned, we have a little boy already so a girl would be nice — one of each 🙂

Added one

First appointment: December 23, 2013

Post # 4
    3718 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Due Date: August 3-5 

Cycles Trying: 8. I had a miscarriage in August so I’m particularly worried about his one now

Any Symptoms yet? Mild cramping. getting tired easily

Most excited for: At the moment, seeing the heartbeat (it will hopefully reduce my worrying). Overall, just having a LO of my own!

What you’ll miss most while pregnant : booze. Wine. Gin and tonics

Hoping for boy or girl? Don’t care. Just want a healthy baby 

first appointment: December 9. I’ll be 6w1d 

Post # 5
    3718 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Oh, and we’ve already told our moms. I think we’ll wait to tell anyone else until after that first appointment (and then it will only be my BFF and my sister and DH’s brothers). We won’t tell anyone else until after the 12 week mark

Post # 6
    102 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Due Date: July 31 – August 2

Cycles Trying: This is our first — stopped BCP right after our wedding.

Any Symptoms yet?  Intermittent cramping, tired, sore BB’s, and moments of mild nausea.

Most excited for:  I’m just beyond thrilled that I’ll be a mama!!  I’ve wanted this my whole life.  And, of course, holding that little baby for the first time!

What you’ll miss most while pregnant:  red wine and hoppy IPA’s 🙂

Hoping for boy or girl? Of course we just want a healthy, happy little one — but if I’m honest with myself, I’d love to have a little girl first (would love to have one of each eventually).  DH keeps teasing me about twins.  Um … hopefully not, at least until we figure out what we’re doing, lol!

Here’s to a healthy, happy nine months to all!!!

Post # 7
    102 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@Glasgowbound:  We told our moms, too.  We really just couldn’t hold back.  Then we told our siblings.  But everyone’s sworn to secrecy until the 12-week mark, when we’ll tell the world!

Post # 8
    315 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Due Date: August 1

Cycles Trying: Our first full cycle. I had totally convinced myself that it would take 6 months to a year. So Happy!

Any Symptoms yet? Cramping and fleeting nausea.

Most excited for: Right now? Telling my family at xmas.

What you’ll miss most while pregnant: Mulled apple cider with Bourbon

hoping for boy or girl? A healthy baby! I think my DH wants a boy, but he won’t say it.

Post # 9
    377 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Roll Call

Due Date: August 2nd

Cycles Trying: 4 including a m/c last cycle

Any Symptoms yet?  exhausted, tender boobs/nipples, always hungry, headaches, mild cramps.

Most excited for: ** hopefully ** seeing the heartbeat at 6 or 7 weeks and seeing my baby grow as it should. also excited for labouring naturally after my section 5 years ago.

What you’ll miss most while pregnant going on rollercoasters, me and DH are theme park fanatics and are planning a trip with DS in April to 5 theme parks, i will sadly have to hold the bags and watch them go on them but i dont care as long as there is a baby at the end of it all =]

Hoping for boy or girl? Any, a boy would be easier but i would love a girl too. Just praying for a healthy baby for now and staying team green!! 

Post # 10
    377 posts
    Helper bee

Also congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months to everybody. I am super scared of this pregnancy but being on the bee helps a lot as everybody is so lovely and supportive. I already told my sister because she is my boss at work and i have to do heavy lifting which id rather not and my BFF knows i told her before DH lol. I dont want to wait until 12 weeks to tell my mum and dad so i am asking for an early scan around the middle of december to check for a heartbeat and if its there FX then i can tell my parents but DH wants me to wait until 12 weeks to tell his family which is fine =] 

Post # 11
    844 posts
    Busy bee

@bouncybee:  Hey… I wanted to tell you that I went to the doctors yesterday just because I was feeling a little light headed (which is normal in pregnancy)… anyways, they did check my HCG levels which was 926 🙂 The doctor mentioned that the reason why they do not like giving scans early is because some times, when you do the scan to early, you may not see anything or you may not hear a heart beat, etc…. and this obviously cause the new mom to stress (even though it could be totally normal)…. I was completely fine with that because that happened to me with my first pregnancy… Just wanted to warn you that if you do get your scan early, keep that in mind… I don’t want you stressing out right before the holidays…..

Keep us posted and good luck to you again!!!

Post # 12
    3378 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

Roll Call

Due Date: August 2-5

Cycles Trying: Oh God… I’ve lost count.  It’s been 3.5 years

Any Symptoms yet?  Cramping, nausea, some sharper pains that could be the starts of ligament pains, sore tatas, gassy, and dizzy.  lol

Most excited for: Going home from the hospital with baby! 

What you’ll miss most while pregnant:  I honestly can’t think of a thing.  I’ve been wanting this for so long.  I’m just hoping that this pregnancy carries to term and ends in a rainbow baby for me!  This is my 7th pregnancy and we are still trying for #1…

Hoping for boy or girl? I have a feeling it might be a girl, but honestly I couldn’t care less as long as it’s a healthy bean that I get to cuddle, love, teach, and watch grow!!

Post # 13
    377 posts
    Helper bee

@trulyblessed:  Thankyou for that info thats great to know just in case! I will be 6 weeks when i get the early scan so i should be able to see the sac and yolk at least. great news about your HCG levels!! How many weeks and days are you? In my last pregnancy which ended at 4+5 my levels were 60 at 4+2 i knew it wouldnt go well!! Maybe youre having twins 😉 xx

Post # 14
    377 posts
    Helper bee

@dodgercpkl:  wow super congrats and FX for you. 3.5 years and 7 pregnancies with no baby yet makes me so sad for you but ill be praying this is your turn!! I dont know exactly what its like to go through that but i have had 2 m/c and a vanishing twin so if youre feeling scared etc so am i and ill be glad to chat with you, i find it helps. xx

Post # 15
    844 posts
    Busy bee

@bouncybee:  haha… I am 4 weeks 4 days. I could not imagine having twins which would put me at having THREE babies under TWO, LOL… OMG

Yes, you should def see something I thought you were saying you wanted to go at 4 weeks lol… Fingers crossed for you!!!! very exciting!!!

Post # 16
    377 posts
    Helper bee

@trulyblessed:  oh no im not that silly =] those are great levels for 4 weeks though so you never know … might even be 3 in there 😉 lol jk x

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors