August 2017 Bees How's it Going???

posted 1 month ago in August 2017
Post # 2
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Although a lot of the larger things are taken care of, I still feel like we have a lot of the little things left to do. Centrepieces are done, but I’m stuck on what to do for the rest of the reception decor (linens, signage, etc). I feel like I change my mind every day! 

Curious to see how everyone else is feeling? 🙂

Post # 3
97 posts
Worker bee

I keep buying things and starting more and more projects! surprised I have practically everything done though! I DIY’ed almost ALL of my decor! 

Everything is booked and we’re making payments towards everything. I’m really excited 🙂 I’ve been hitting it hard in the gym and am starting to seriously track my macros. 

Post # 4
264 posts
Helper bee

We just ordered our invitations yesterday! A lot of our DIY elements are still in the “work-in-progress” stage, but we are right on track with our planning timeline. I can’t believe how quickly time is going though… August will be here before we know it!

Post # 5
28 posts
Newbee

We are currently making payments on everything. I am ordering tons of stuff every single day. I have some DIY projects to start. For those of you making your own decor who did you assign to set up everything? 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors