August 24, 2013 brides- WE ARE TWO MONTHS AWAY!

posted 3 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
1329 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hey date twin!!! Can’t believe we’re only two months to go, I remember at the 8 months + count I thought it was going to take forever, but time flew by so quickly. 

Post # 4
8909 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@Chelwilly:  @Future_Ms.Bostonceltics:  I just realized this a little while ago!  Eek!  Time is FLYING BY!!!!!!!  I’m super excited but I still feel like we have so much to do!

Post # 5
3806 posts
Honey bee

60 days y’all!! 

This also starts the countdown for FI and I to stop doing the “angry dance” until our wedding night lol

I’m working on writing our wedding ceremony order of service. So many little things to do. I hope I catch everything and cover it all!

Post # 6
95 posts
Worker bee

I agre with Ms.BostonCeltics. It feels like yesterday it was 6 Mos. now I’m like WHOA! Where did the time go?? Mr. Cruzz is celebrating his LAST SINGLE BIRTHDAY today!

P.S. You all are really starting to trip me out in the “How many RSVP’s…” thread as I have not even sent out my invitations yet! Am I in trouble or what? :-/

Post # 7
3806 posts
Honey bee

@cruziiq:  are the bulk of your guests local? family? 

but you never know with people… i have one aunt who hasn’t responded but seriously she hasn’t worked in over 30 years. what is the hold up, woman?! and an uncle who got weird after remarrying and i need him to walk my mom down the aisle. silly folks.

Post # 11
11300 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@Chelwilly:  I don’t have much left to do, but I’m still stressing. 🙁

Post # 14
45 posts
Newbee

I am a stressed August 24th 2013 bride.

Destination wedding here, ladies. My cake vendor will be out of town but “don’t worry, they’ll pass along my wishes to another vendor” I was told. Okay. My sister isn’t sure if she can make it. Okay. My future brother-in-law can’t decide if he’s bringing the kids or not. Okay.

My underpinnings aren’t doing their job to hold up my girls. Okay. I can’t find a matchy enough wedding band to go with my antique engagement ring. This is actually my focus right now.

Oh, and my darling 4 year old’s dress isn’t here yet. yikes.

I KNOW in my head (somewhere) it’ll all work out, but it’s rough when the time is suddenly growing short.

And being a gemini (I guess) I am also totally excited!!!

Erinn

Post # 15
8909 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@erinn122:  I hear ya girl!  I was cool as a cucumber until this week, when I suddenly realized that ALL the things I’d put off “until June or July” suddenly had to get done cause SHIT, it’s July!  :S  

RSVPs are adding up to more than they should, logistics of doing a DIY bbq dinner the night before plus DIY flowers and decor are starting to look really scary, can’t find a decent shuttle option in our tiny little town, still haven’t gotten my guy his suit, we still need to write our whole ceremony and send it off to our officiant friend… ACK.  ACK ACK ACK.

But… we are thrilled, all our family and friends are thrilled, and it’ll be an awesomely good time even if it’s a bit of a shit show.  So there’s that.

On an unrelated note I would love to see a pic of your ring @erinn122:!  I have an antique too and I love seeing all of them.  

Post # 16
45 posts
Newbee

@lolot:  Thanks for comiserating with me! Seriously, best of luck with your preparations. This is definitely nerve-wracking.

That is my beautiful ring. I’d love to see yours too!

~Erinn

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors