August 5th 2017 brides

posted 2 years ago in August 2017
Post # 2
3000 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

havenspartyof2:  August 26th 2017 here… All I have right now is a wedding planner and pinterest. Oh Im crazy and picked my bridesmaids 🙂 Going dress shopping in decemeber when I visit my family for the holidays. also 1 year 10 months woooo!!

Post # 4
19 posts
Newbee

Yes that is the big day for me too! 8/5/17! Congratz!

Post # 5
11 posts
Newbee

Just booked our venue today for Aug. 5, 2017. Hi, date twins!

Post # 6
2263 posts
Buzzing bee

We have not officially confirmed everything yet (we’re having our wedding out of state because everyone lives all over the country and we have to pick between two states, and the dates will vary depending on which state we pick) but this is my potential date, as well! 

Post # 8
11 posts
Newbee

havenspartyof2:  Now that we have the venue booked I’m finally excited! Before that I was so stressed and upset all the time because I felt like we would never find the right place.

How are the calligraphy skills coming? That’s a fun idea!

Post # 10
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I’m about to book for August 5th as well!!

Post # 11
13 posts
Newbee

this is my date too! i’ve been engaged for over a year now and i’m finally looking forward to being able to do some proper planning now that it’s getting closer!

Post # 12
418 posts
Helper bee

Pretty sure Aug 5th is our date too. We have our wedding planner booked and hopefully booking our venue next month (and finalizing the ring). That means the date should be locked and loaded!!! Exciting Date twins. 

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

Just booked our venue! 458 days to go!

Post # 15
86 posts
Worker bee

This is my wedding date as well. It was orginally going to be in April, however we change it to August 5, just need to notifty our venue of the date change, the venue is already booked.  Our colors will be : White, Rose Gold, Gold, and Blush. The groom and his groomsmen will wear black and white.  I plan to go dressing shopping in January or February. Besides planning my wedding, I am also planning a gender reveal party for my twin sister who is expecting her first child in October. So many exciting things happening, I’m also looking forward to graduating with my master’s next year. 2017 is the year of dreams fulfilled 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors