(Closed) AWFUL Bed Bath & Beyond Registry Scanner Guns

posted 8 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
4547 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hm we never had problems with our guns. We were easily able to find how to delete or add more of an item. Actually, our store gave us a card with a barcode on it that you could scan if you wanted to delete something. Personally, I prefer to do my deleting online but that’s just me 🙂 Anyway, all the employees at our BB&B store have been so knowledgable and helpful! So maybe it’s just your store.

Post # 4
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

This is why I scouted out what I wanted in-store and then registered everything online. Their website is super easy to use.

Post # 5
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I didn’t have problems with them but I did go online after leaving the store and cleaned-up some of the things.  

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

As a resent employee of Bed Bath and Beyond I know the scan guns very well. All stores do not have the same scan guns, but they all work the exact same way. As one of the many Bridal Consultants at BBB, I had a routine for showing the bride exactly how to use it.

1. You pull the trigger, until you can see the red lazer shooting out towards the barcode.

2. Scan the item.

I would pull out a little handout, that gave many different examples of what the bride and groom might be interested in registering for, at the pottom of that handout, was an ‘opps’ barcode. If you scan something, and then realize that you no longer want it on your registry, you just simply scan the opps barcode. If you realized later on, after scanning many things, that you want to go back and take something off you just go back to that item, scan it, then scan the opps. It takes off all of the quantities that you registered for.

Which brings us to quantities. After scanning somethingand you would like more than one..You simply type the number you would like, and then hit enter.

Though I do not work at Bed Bath and Beyond any more, it was a great experiance. Helping brides register and get that much closer to their big day was the highlight of my job there. I loved every moment of it, and I am deeply sorry if you did not get that same experiance by your consultant at some other Bed Bath and Beyond. I assure you, not every store is the same, and I hope you chose to stick to your registry at Bed Bath and Beyond. Your registry with our store is greatly appreciated. (:

The topic ‘AWFUL Bed Bath & Beyond Registry Scanner Guns’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors