Post # 1
I’m just starting to think about how to announce Baby Katie’s birth.
Bees who sent out baby announcements:
1. How many did you send out/to whom did you send them to?
2. Which company did you use to design/print them (or were you super crafty and DIYed)?
3. When did you send them out after baby’s birth/what information did you include (just the date, weight, and name? or more?)
Please post pics if you have them! Thanks bees!!
Post # 3
I haven’t done them yet (I’m due in Oct) but I already have mine picked out from an etsy seller.
1. We will send them to everyone we invited to the wedding.
3. We will send them out as soon as they are done. We are getting newborn pictures done. I hope they are send within the first 4 weeks of Baby B’s life. I want to include weight, hieght, time and date of birth, full name, and location of birth.
Post # 4
@MarryMeTiffany: Cute!! I haven’t looked through Etsy yet– that’s a great idea!
Post # 6
1. We sent out about 60, everyone on our Christmas card list.
2. We used Postcards.com.
3. We included: name, date of birth, birth weight, birth length, and a little blurb about how excited we are to welcome the newest member of our family.