(Closed) Baby HATES moving for daddy & brother! LOL

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
899 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

That’s how my baby is, lol. When Fiance puts his hand on my belly, she immediately freezes, even if she was going nuts right before.

Post # 4
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Yep!  My baby too.  I think DH’s warm hand calms baby down.  On the other hand, as soon as I put my hand on my belly, she starts punching and kicking it.  Ouch!

Post # 6
3982 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hey, look at it this way, whenever you WANT the movements to stop, just put their hands on your belly!

Post # 7
3363 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

This happens sometimes to us too, but lately Darling Husband has felt quite a lot!  But we used to say that the warmth of his hands must be comforting to the baby!  That’s all I can imagine.  She would be going crazy, and would calm down as soon as he was “holding” her. 

Post # 8
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

My LO wouldn’t move for anyone besides me and Darling Husband. She would be moving like crazy but if my mom or someone put their hand on my belly she wouldn’t move an inch. Its funny how they act on the inside.

Post # 9
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@runsyellowlites: My goodness.  You’re already 7 months?!  Time is flying.  That’s so funny that the baby doesn’t like it when Dad and brother come by to check out his moves.

Post # 10
948 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Same thing happens to us- my solution is to lean my belly against my husband’s back, that is when he gets kicked like crazy.  If he puts his hands on my belly, pretty much all movement stops!

Post # 12
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

We’ve been having this issue a lot lately, too!  She’ll be going crazy for a strait amount of time and when I say “come here and feel this”:  Nothing.  Finally today, after a couple of jalepeno poppers, he was able to feel her really going crazy!

I hope that sooner or later it will get a little more regular for all of us!

The topic ‘Baby HATES moving for daddy & brother! LOL’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors