Post # 1
I need help Bee’s!!!!!
I am having a hard enough time trying to figure out what I want to do for my own bachelorette party and now I have to figure out something to do with my bestfriend. I need HELP!!!!
What did you girls do for your bachelorette party that does not involve going to clubs????
Post # 3
- Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden
How about a spa day? It wasn’t for a bachelorette, but I went to a spa for massages, sauna and jacuzzi followed by dinner with some close ladies last year, and it was wonderful! You could throw in mani/pedis too!
Another idea would be pottery painting and a meal
Post # 4
We’ve got a few ideas that we’re throwing around because I’m not a clubbing kind of gal.
– Renting a cabin in the mountains (or by a lake!) for the weekend and just bringing booze and games
– Spa day
– Dinner and pottery painting class
And some other things I’ve heard of – striptease class, pyshics, etc.
Post # 5
@Ryansgirl: I’ve gone to a bachelorette party with a strip tease lesson. We all had so much fun!!!
I’m not much help! I only have club/pub ideas. You could do a theme bachelorette. I went to one where they rented out a hall and had games and snacks and food for about 30 girls, the theme was pirates so you had 30 girls dressed up as pirates, then we took a party bus to a local pub and watched a live band play.
Post # 6
Some ideas I’ve thought of in the past:
- Cooking/Baking Class, there are cooking centers that would hide private events for you usually with a minimum of 10-15 participants
- Wine Tasting Party (wine type to match the brides fav) with light snacks then something out.
- Cabin Weekend near wine region and outlet malls – wine tasting and shopping!
Post # 7
Weekend away in the suburbs… Find a great hotel with a pool and relax
An “experience” class: Sometimes offered at restaurants, bars, museums, etc
Something you’d never think to do… Here there are trampoline parks, indoor skydiving, ice skating, the zoo, rent a boat for the day, go on a tour of your city (something off-beat like Go-cars, Segway, or Duck tours
An 80’s (or whatever) themed slumber party… With cheesy snacks, games, etc
OR… What about a volunteer day? You could volunteer at a soup kitchen, or prepare a meal at the local Ronald Mc Donald house
Post # 8
We’re going to the beach for a relaxing “Girl Weekend”! I can’t wait!