Bali Wedding 2015

posted 3 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 2
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hiii there!!! CONGRATS on your engagement how exciting 🙂 We’re also planning our May 2015 Bali wedding and its been tough finding places that arent crazy expencive!!! Were inviting appx 60 and are hoping we will get 40 realistically and even then were looking at appx 7k for the ceremony & reception decorations with food and 2 hours beers soft drinks and juices only..didnt realise it was that pricey when we first started thinking about it! Where are you thinking of having yours?? x

Post # 3
7410 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Have you thought about looking at areas that are less popular? Have a look at Lovina (they have black sand beaches) and Candidasa. The accommodation and hotels tend to be cheaper and far less busy/hectic than Kuta/Legian/Seminyak/Ubud.

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee

Were 21st of May so well be in Bali at the same time pretty much!! Have u been before?? Where are you from??

Woow that place looks amazing…very pretty!!! \Have they sent you reception packages?? most places ive emailed get back pretty quick.  Were having ours in Seminyak as its central and convenient 🙂 Looking at the Vasanti Resort, its a new one we were there last year and some friends were staying there so we liked it and prices are reasonable plus they are doing special rates for our guests 🙂 these are the pics!

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee

Thanks J_Jaye i will have a look there aswell just thinking Seminyak as there is more to do and its a bit busier but not as crazy as Kuta 🙂

Post # 8
18 posts
Newbee

Oh cool i thought u might be from states!! 

We’ve been to Bali twice and love it there! Couldnt find a venue we liked here in oz or in nz which is where we are from so we decided to do a small casual wedding in nz with family only and then a bali wedding for all our friends! Everyone loves a destination wedding he he what about u guys?? 

Ive found that food prices are pretty reasonable but the alcohol packages are ridiculous!! Worse then here!! 

Post # 9
18 posts
Newbee

AinsleeLois:  Did you get to Bali in June at all? Have you found a place as yet?

Hope all the planning is going well for you 🙂

Post # 11
18 posts
Newbee

6 days apart wooohoooo!! How exciting 🙂 whats the name of the hotel? Weve stayed at Ayodya in nusa dua loved it just wanted seminyak for ours as its all younger guests no parents so want to be where the action is to party a bit 🙂 but still stay away from Kuta if possible 🙂

oh gosh i havent really thought through what i need to book still have found a photographer and thats about it lol how about u? How many guests are you inviting??? Times going so fast its only 9 months to go seems like only yesterday it was a year to go 🙂 what u doing for honeymoon? X

Post # 13
18 posts
Newbee

AinsleeLois:  Were 21st of May 🙂 🙂 Weve actually just booked our flights were there for 3.5 weeks CANT WAIT…got a great deal with Virgin and about 10 friends have booked aswell so its starting to feel very real now 🙂

Woow 130 is a lot for a Bali wedding do you think majority will come?? Very large family indeed 🙂

Weve got 60 so its a bit more managable he he and thinking about 40 will come over for it realisticly…if all 60 do i will be in shock ha ha

Who did you pick as photographer & hair??? 

Yeah so were doing the legal wedding in NZ with family over xmas just very low key and then Bali for the party and celebration with friends so will just be a blessing ceremony reception & aftarparty in Bali 🙂 

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

Congrats on your wedding!! ; ) Getting married in Bali is indeed very exciting ; ) 

It’s hard to provide an estimated budget for a wedding in Bali, as it depends on the number of guests, the venue, the kinds of decoration you want, as well as the food and entertainment vendors that you engage at your wedding. 

The location of your venue matters too. A clifftop wedding villa in Uluwatu could cost about USD 1, 750 per night, while a beachfront villa in Ketewel could cost about half that price. Do take a look at this infographic (http://www.wedding-bali.com/2014/06/get-an-accurate-cost-estimate-of-a-villa-wedding-in-bali) for an estimate of the costs of a wedding in Bali (held in a villa). 

Are you engaging a wedding planner for your wedding? Having a planner may help you to better define (and narrow) your budget as the planner is likely to have the contacts of a wide range of wedding vendors in Bali, and to engage the right ones for your wedding to help you achieve your dream wedding within your budget. 

I hope this helps!

Lin, Wedding-Bali.com

Post # 15
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - lotusresidence.com

Music2012:  I just got back from my wedding in Bali and if you’re still looking for a makeup artist I can highly recommend Yeanne! I don’t have my profesional edited pics yet to show you my bridal look, should have these in a few weeks. https://m.facebook.com/yeanne.makeupart?_rdr

On the topic of photos if you’re still looking for a photographer, we used Angga Permana:

http://anggapermanaphoto.com

I also saw really amazing work from these photographers: 

http://www.terralogical.com

http://evermotionphoto.com

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors