(Closed) Bath & Body products for BMs

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
  • poll: What should I get my BMs?
    Bath & Body products from Etsy : (2 votes)
    12 %
    Cute mirrors : (0 votes)
    Clutch or Purse (this option means I can only get them one thing) : (9 votes)
    53 %
    Cute luggage tags : (0 votes)
    Candles : (0 votes)
    Combination of all : (6 votes)
    35 %
    Other (please explain and give advice) : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    6824 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

Personally I wouldn’t do the bath & body products unless you know what scent your BM’s like.  I really dislike getting products in a scent I don’t like

Post # 4
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I’d do a combination off all… I had a really hard time deciding what to get my BM’s, so here’s what I did:

I REALLY loved the idea of getting them survival kits so we went out and bought them cute tote bags (we got the guys some shaving bags) and we bought most of their things at the dollar tree. I went a little overboard and bought them a whole lot of travel size things at Walmart too! But I didn’t stop there… I bought wine glasses for the women, and beer mugs for the guys at the dollar tree and painted their names, titles, and our date on there (super cute, super fun, and super cheap). And for the women, I bought plain t-shirts in our wedding colors, and I’m ironing on their titles to those.

Maybe you could do baskets with bath and body stuff for them to relax? I love all your ideas.

Post # 5
    1328 posts
    Bumble bee

I voted for clutch/purse because if they get one really nice gift, it’s better than a bunch of little small gifts.  They would appreciate something really cute that they can use again and again =)

Post # 6
    576 posts
    Busy bee

Personally, not a fan of body and bath stuff. I literally have drawers of it (all gifted) and I only keep the stuff I like the smell of it.

I voted purse/clutch because I would most likely use it, as long as you generally knew my tastes.

Post # 9
    1328 posts
    Bumble bee

@kperry3:  You could always get them different things!  Get a clutch for the ones that would be more likely to use off-brand (etsy, really isn’t off brand, and sometimes its better since it’s handmade!) purses, body products for those who would use them, etc!  =)  I’m sure they’d appreciate different, individual gifts that the other girls aren’t getting!  It might make them feel special! =)

Post # 10
    1328 posts
    Bumble bee

@kperry3: ohhh shame on you!  Now I’m going to order from the last shop you linked! =)

Post # 11
    576 posts
    Busy bee

@kperry3: I have a peach exfoilating body wash I purchased myself I use. I think you can still smell if after (same with shampoo) I have probably 15 other body washes from random people, but i’ll probably just purchase the same bottle when I run out of the stuff I use.

I won’t nah-say if you really want the body wash/lotion route. but most girls i know get a ton of those gifts and, therefore, are never very memorable to me. For me, I always like a piece of jewelry, a clutch, a manicure gift card, etc. Its tough when some girls have very expensive taste though. I do get that. 

Post # 13
    829 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

Clutch or bath & body products.

The topic ‘Bath & Body products for BMs’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors