(Closed) Be Honest: Are You a TEENY Bit Worried About 12/21??

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Are you a little worried about tomorrow being doomsday? (12/21)
    No, I'm not worried at all. : (130 votes)
    64 %
    Ok, I may have gotten the teeniest bit nervous, but I still think nothing will happen. : (56 votes)
    28 %
    I'm a little nervous; I admit it. : (11 votes)
    5 %
    I'm pretty terrified of it actually. : (2 votes)
    1 %
    Worried? No. I have a freaking fallout shelter in my house. You may become a zombie, but I'm good. : (1 votes)
    0 %
    What's tomorrow???? : (3 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 3
    1145 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

@inky_1:  I haven’t really given it much thought to be honest. Is this supposed to happen at midnight tonight or tomorrow?

Post # 4
    3126 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2017

I’m not exactly nervous, it is more of a “what if?” I did ask Darling Husband if he would be willing to stay home and spend some QT with me instead of going out with his friends tomorrow night. He said yes but I will probably quit being such a freak by then and be fine on my own watching chick flicks!

Post # 5
    2287 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: Central Park

Nope not at all

Post # 6
    6256 posts
    Bee Keeper

I really don’t think there will be any “a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves” situation, but I do worry a bit about terrorist attacks. That seems like the kind of day that some crazy would pick out to do somthing horrible.

Post # 7
    138 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I’m a tiny bit nervous, BUT I think it won’t happen. I’ve read somewhere that the Mayans did not count leap years into their calendars and because of that, the world should have ended 9 years ago if we based it off of their calendars πŸ™‚

Post # 8
    6826 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

Nope considering quite a bit of the world it is already 12/21 and nothing has happened

Post # 9
    1079 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Not in the slightest.

Post # 10
    2638 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2006

No. Not unless some whackjob is planning a nuclear attack to MAKE it true or something crazy like that. I thought the rapture was supposed to come in May 2011? I was paying attention and I didn’t see any raptors.

Post # 11
    755 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Over Thanksgiving I visited Tulum and Chichen Itza and none of the actual Mayans seemed worried.

Would I like to have an End of the World party? HECK YES!

Post # 12
    18645 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2009

@daybyday:  Haha raptors.

Yeah I say HELL NO to the question.  People are always fear mongering!

Post # 14
    4275 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I am only afraid of the crazy people that believe in it.

Post # 15
    8884 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

I will definitely make sure to post as I see the astroid coming.

Not worried at all.

Post # 16
    1145 posts
    Bumble bee

@daybyday:  Lol, I would be worried about a wacko trying to make something happen that day too. Not so much about the world naturally ending though. 

@EffieTrinket:  Good point about the terrorist attacks. That would be the day some unhinged person would do something crazy. 

The topic ‘Be Honest: Are You a TEENY Bit Worried About 12/21??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors