- 8 years ago
- Wedding: August 2010
Its 7 months to my August wedding and its high time I started OFFICIALLY a fitness/beauty regime.
I wanna glow on that day like never before, and also I just want to be simply gorgeous and beautiful and healthy to start the first day of the rest of our lives together.
So heres my plan ladies:
1) Grow my hair out (its currently just 6-8 inches from the root…I used to keep a short haircut)…any suggestions for growth? Would like it shoulder length.
2) Tone up my body by way of exercise (Pilates, Bellydance and Taebo)..wearing a strapless..*wink
3) Go to a doctor to handle my endometriosis issues, so I dont spoil the fun on our wedding night! Also to deal with the painful periods…and bloating…and moods…and acne…whew!
4) Acne and skin tone-improve it with birth control
5)Get rid of scars caused by acne
6) Build up my stamina…for obvious reasons *wink(Im petite, 110lbs, 5 feet…and kinda delicate)
So what ya think ladies? Is it doable in 7 months? Any recommendations? Has it worked for you?