1025 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Mine is a Tacori. I believe it was 2900. 18K rose gold. .43tw diamonds

Post # 5
3340 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

Mine is also a Tacori!!!  😀  It’s style # 2524ET, 18K white gold, and was just under $5000.

Post # 6
5663 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

I did, I believe it came out to around 2300 after tax. It was the perfect match to my ring and they had to special order it (for some reason the designer sells my jewelry store the engagement ring regularly but not the matching band?) I tried looking at other ones but I just knew if I didn’t get the match I would always wish I had. Here’s the band itself and the two together.

Post # 7
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Mine isn’t quite as much as yours….it came to $2,000.  It is 1.1ctw, platinum.  It isn’t full eternity but does go 80% of the way around.

Post # 8
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We’re having our jeweler recreate this Blue Nile ring.

French Pave cut 3/4 platinum eternity band..  2cts.. F color.. VS.. Excellent cut

(gimungo pic below)

I love it!  Can’t wait to see it when it comes in

Post # 9
2608 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Simon G 18kt gold, just under 1/2ct (semi customized from 1/2 eternity to 2/3 eternity) $2400

Post # 11
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@bella731:  It retails for $5k + on Blue Nile, but FH talked her down to just below 4k!  It could be because we decided to do only 3/4 eternity vs. full eternity.  And….. she’s friends with his mom 🙂  Oh, and also.. my ring size is a 4.5 so maybe that means less diamonds/metal needed?

Post # 12
2608 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@bella731:  Good eye! It’s hard to see in that pic, but yes I actually have two yellow diamonds in my band, and his has one.  

Post # 13
5663 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

@bella731:  You need to post a pic of the one you are looking at and a close up of yours!

Post # 14
3159 posts
Sugar bee

Don’t have mine yet, but will post when I get a chance. It is C. Goshnor 1/2 eternity. $2300. I was hoping to fall in love with a plain band for around $400. Oh well. It is for life anyway.

Post # 15
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@bella731:  I haven’t really worn it yet since I wont be getting married until July.  So not sure. I hope not!

Post # 16
288 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Beautiful bands! You ladies are smart! Because of all of our wedding costs, we skimped on the bands. I love them becauase they are sentimental but they are not great quality. I have two .25 1/2 eternities now, and they dont look great next to my very high quality diamond and new ering setting. I wish I had spent a bit more to get a nice “forever” band. 

I am thinking about getting a 3/4 eternity to match my new setting but I don’t want to get rid of the original bands that we used for our cermony. It hurts my heart. Hmmm… what to do?

The topic ‘Bees who spent $2,000+ on their wedding band:’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors