Bee’s with Tacori 2636RD?!

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am soooooo jealous!  I don’t have Tacori, but would do just about anything to get one!!!

Post # 4
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I am glad you posted.  I have a similar ring, 2620 and am debating the same thing.  I worry that a band with side detail/diamonds would mangle an dscratch the ering, but they are so pretty.  Would love to hear what others have done.

I believe the 2630B is the “match”….

Post # 5
1667 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

you could get the coordinating band that goes with this style, as shown on the website. This was my dream e-ring, and i tried it on with the matching band and it was perfect.

Post # 6
1667 posts
Bumble bee

double post. sorry

Post # 8
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I did not get a matching wedding band, but I didn’t want to take anything away from my e-ring. I plan on wearing the wedding band on a different hand then the e-ring, so went with smaller diamonds going all the way around, they still work together, but I didn’t want to hide the beauty of all the details that Tacori has to offer on the e-ring.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I know I’m a little late to this but this is what I got, it’s 2636BRDMD

lytebox-zoom-iframe.php.jpg

Post # 10
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I have the 2639rd and tried on the matching band and found that I actually really disliked the look of it against my engagement ring. It appeared to compete against the setting. I ended up going custom. It’ll have no side detail and I plan on wearing a spacer between the two rings so that they wont scratch up each others designs. 

Here is my ring with the matching band, 2630 that the other bee mentioned previously.

Verus the custom band I’m having made:

Post # 11
1993 posts
Buzzing bee

I have the 2620 and I really struggled with the same issues…I was able to find a pave band, it’s super thin and tiny, and it sits flush with my ering.  Because it’s so thin, it doesn’t touch the head/crown of my ring, so no scratching, and I am happy that the detail on the bottom of my ring isn’t “blocked.”  That would be my suggestion is to find something that is thin enough to not bother your ring or rub it.  That’s what the 2630 Band did to me as well.

Post # 12
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I saw another poster on here that I believe got either a Hearts on Fire band or Scott Kay, I can’t remember exactly.  I know this probably won’t help you but..I love love love Tacori but it seems like they make it hard to get a matching set! I chose literally the only one that sits flush/matches from their collection we saw that didn’t have a thin band.  The band looks exactly like the e-ring band but is a bit wider.  

Post # 13
424 posts
Helper bee

I almost got a Hearts on Fire band but ultimately decided on the matching band.  It was a tough choice because the HOF sat flush but when you looked closely, the diamonds were set differently.  Here’s a picture of the one I ended up getting (I decided on a 2 mm band but my e-ring is 1.8 mm…I thought 2 mm looked better.  I do wish the side details weren’t covered but I’m really the only one who sees it

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

jholler25:  Hello, I know this is an old post but I am interested in what band you have listed here? I have the 2620 and am looking for a thin band so I can still see the lovely side. Thanks!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors