(Closed) Ben & Jerry’s!

posted 8 years ago in LGBTQ
Post # 3
889 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

yes!  i saw this on perez this morning! Way to go ben & jerrys!  and vermont!

Post # 4
54 posts
Worker bee

I saw that yesterday. Awesome!!!!

Post # 5
3162 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I know! I love this so much. My FI sent me the link yesterday (we are both fully supportive of same-sex marriage) and we were going to go buy some to celebrate but then we realized neither of us actually likes that flavor ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve always been a huge Ben & Jerry’s fan because, um, it’s delicious but now I’m all about them.

Post # 6
3332 posts
Sugar bee

WTG Ben and Jerry’s.  Incidentally, this is one of my favorite flavors of their ice cream. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
6010 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

Hehehe!  That’s so cute!  I also love “Hubby Hubby” flavored ice cream.  Soooooo good.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

haha, that’s such a unique way to show support! Man, I’m craving some ben and jerry’s half baked ice cream now… mmmm.

Post # 9
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

You know, my fiance told me about this either last night or this morning when I was half asleep. I thought he was joking!

Post # 10
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I saw this too! Adorable! I love when corporations have a heart, and a sense of humor. And way to go Vermont. I can’t wait until we get there (again!) in CA!

Post # 11
397 posts
Helper bee

Chubby Hubby, or shall i say Hubby Hubby is my favorite Ben and Jerry’s ice cream!  I love this!

Post # 12
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

we just went to the ben & jerry’s factory as part of my bachelorette party, we were so excited for the hubby hubby but it was no where in sight : (

Post # 13
122 posts
Blushing bee

so freakin awesome!

Post # 14
Bee
13579 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion

That’s so cool! Ben (og ben and jerry’s) is awesome! He’s the founder of true majority, a progressive activist group. It doesn’t surprise me they would do something like this, but I’m surprised it took me so long to hear about it!

Post # 15
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

annnnd now I want ice creme ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 16
949 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I love it!

The topic ‘Ben & Jerry’s!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors