Berricle 1.28 round solitare arrived!!!

posted 1 year ago in Rings
3186 posts
Sugar bee

Very pretty! I have some Berricle earrings (CZ studs) that I love.

424 posts
Helper bee

Very nice, side profile is cute, I was expecting plain from the tops shot.  I have quite a few pieces from them, earrings, necklace, some eternity & half etenity rings.. All very nice quality & sparkle.  I love their stuff and the pictures on the site do not do justice like in person.

317 posts
Helper bee

love it…i’d keep that and put the money for a diamond towards somethng else (j/k). seriously – a very nice size solitaire on your finger. I am seriously thinking of having my solitaire reset into a halo…..I was so in love with my solitaire until looking at all the beautiful halos here :(   I know that once I have it reset, I will want the solitaire back. I think I may have to get a moissy or cz halo to wear when I want one :)

Must.Check.Berricle.Now.

4446 posts
Honey bee

oooo  excellent choice :)

873 posts
Busy bee

pretty! I was thinking of getting a berricle and this makes me want one more!

717 posts
Busy bee

Very nice.  I have an emerald cut cz solitaire from Berricle.  I got it just to see if emerald really was for me and I love it.  I don’t wear it every day, it looks so engagement ring-y but it’s great.  I also have a necklace and earrings from them.  The quality is nice, it’s rhodium plated silver.  and they almost always have 15-25% off deals.

317 posts
Helper bee

I just got this one in the mail….

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290826845516?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

the quality is really, really nice. I have bought a lot of costume jewelry and I think this is by far one of the nicest pieces. It is suprisingly heavy for what it is (in a good way) and looks really, really nice. It is statement-y without being absurd and sits with my solitaire beautiofully — just s tiny gap, which was what I was going for.  i am sold on Berricle :)   I am going to look for a halo and a colored rhr. fast shipping, too….I paid the extra shipping (5.95 or something) and it was here in 2 days.

I love big, sparkly jewelry but I also have show horses and frankly, the two dont go together …either financially or practically, so good costume jewelry is a godsend to me :)

317 posts
Helper bee

and here it is with my diamond….1 ct. The previous is with my fave cz – 2 ct. Honestly, my cell phone takes really bad pictures – lol – the real diamond is actually decent looking ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.