BEST DAY EVER!! 9.28.13

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
3047 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

What a lovely recap! I usually Oh and Ah about wedding dresses and flower girls (very weak spot of mine), but this time I’m blown away by the mens outfits. They’re just great, so neat to see something different for once!

Post # 5
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

GORGEOUS – you, your dress, the venue…  Your photographer captured it all beautifully!

I like your sash in the reception pics – what made you decide not to wear it at the ceremony?  The unicorn head is hilarious!

Congratulations!

Post # 6
2372 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

Oh everything looks so great!!!! Love love all of it! Congratulations!

Post # 7
3047 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Cassiopeia: That’s great, I wish my husband would have been comfortable in something similar – it just looks do incredibly nice! 

Post # 8
1959 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Cassiopeia:  Wow!!  What a gorgeous wedding.  Every little detail is stunning.  You must be so happy 🙂  You picked an amazing photographer too, I really like his/her style.  Congrats!

Post # 9
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Wow, those photos are beautiful. Looks like you had a picture-perfect day. You made an absolutely stunning bride! Glad to hear it was such a magical experience :).

Post # 11
2164 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Wow! Great pics…you looked absolutely amazing.

Post # 12
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Legare Waring House

Lovely, everything! Congrats!

Post # 13
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Cassiopeia:  Absolutely beautiful wedding! Love the photo of all of your guests — really wish we had done something like that! Congrats!!!!

Post # 15
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I love it!! Your wedding photog is amazing btw 🙂

Post # 16
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Cassiopeia:  Great pics! You were stunning and loved your dress! Looks like such a fun wedding….were you guys doing the harlem shake?? Looks like you guys were tearing up that dance floor!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors