(Closed) bestbridalprices.com question about price match & free shoes?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Hey! I actually bought my dress from their brick-and-mortar store, Carole Frew’s Bridal, in Illinois. The free shoes and veil thing is actually a $170 credit toward anything you want, except another dress. I got a veil and a pair of footzy rolls for me and each of my bridesmaids with mine. I didnt know about the price matching thing, but I know that I paid MSRP for my dress. I would assume that they do.

I really recommend them. They have been wonderful to me and the girls in the shop (who are also the customer service people for online) are all really nice.

Post # 5
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’ve been in talks with them, and if you do the price match you do not get the free veil and shoes offer :-[. You also can not use the $170 towards the wedding dress or any other dress they offer. They have been SO nice when I email them with a million questions, so based on that I would recommend them.

Post # 7
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@MsInterpret: I believe you can use the money for anything thats an “accessory” such as jewelry, hair combs, possibly even decorations. I would check with the company though, as I believe it differs between brands.

The topic ‘bestbridalprices.com question about price match & free shoes?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors