BFN at 11/12/13 DPO and eventually BFP?

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
498 posts
Helper bee

I got my first positive (after negatives) on 15DPO. It was a chemical. :/ Sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear. 

Post # 4
498 posts
Helper bee

But also, search the Fertility Friend charts for “negative HPT before positive HPT” or “late positive HPT” — happens all the time!

Post # 5
1132 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I just read a ton of threads about this on the Bee. Just search for “positive test dpo” or something like that. Seems like lots of people go BFPs around 13 DPO

Post # 6
1164 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I’m 12 DPO right now and getting negatives still even though AF is due. Hoping I’m one of those who just gets a late BFP!

I believe jouissance got a BFN at 13 DPO then got her BFP at 15 DPO if I remember correctly, so I know it’s possible!

Post # 7
3527 posts
Sugar bee

alove31:  Wouldn’t take mine as the shining light that you could be pregnant.   But I didn’t get a positive pregnancy test until I was 20 days late for my period and an estimated 30 dpo.

Post # 9
3527 posts
Sugar bee

alove31:   I was!  But not for the same reason.  I wasn’t TTC but also was NTNP, so I was more just let me know body!  Pregnant or not, give me a period or tell me I’m pregnant!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors