(Closed) Bill Levkoff style 874

posted 9 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

Gorgeous dress, I think it would look fine!

Post # 4
960 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Well, I definitely love the dress. Having said that, I don’t think it’s right for all body types. Most girls would probably feel fine in it, but if you have heavier/shorter BMs it might not work for them. Do you want your girls to all wear the same thing? If so, I’d consider something a little less form fitting. I think the neckline and straps are great for all body types, though, so definitely keep that in mind. Hope that helps!

Post # 5
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

That dress is beautiful! But, I agree with EAQ219 – any plus size girls may not be comfortable in this dress.  Shorter girls, however, no problem. I’m 5’3″ and I would love that dress!

Post # 6
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I agree, anyone who isn’t body conscous would be ok. the ruching is pretty flattering too! be careful tho, i have a bill levkoff bm dress and it’s not made very well. it’s thin (you can see my freakin navel ring right through it) AND the crinoline line.

Try to buy online if you can. i wear mine right off the rack with no alterations so there was no need for the hefty bridal store price

Post # 7
1037 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010 - Carlouel Yacht Club

Oooh very pretty! My one thought is that if someone has a big chest, the straps on the sides of the shoulders might cut into them a bit…have you tried on the dress yourself?

The topic ‘Bill Levkoff style 874’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors